• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Angel Fever.... the main girl is very annoying and theyre all in love with each other.... but hey hide it

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm currently reading through a textbook called Children with Disabilities (Seventh Edition) by Mark L Batshaw et al.. I'm hoping to be able to read a whole bunch of books on similar topics over the coming weeks. (If anyone knows of any good books or textbooks dealing with the subject of communicating with nonverbal people, I'd love some recommendations.)

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Hegel's Philosophy of Mind. Also called Phenomenology of Spirit or Phenomenology of Mind. No one can seem to agree on what the English title should be.

Actually, I read it several years ago, but I'm reading it again to refresh my memory and see if I understand it differently now.

funnier6

Courage~
I am currently reading book two of The Books of Umber, no I don't remember who the author is but they're super good, especially if you like to be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom