• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Pen

The game is on!
My Hero Academia S2 (hype af for this)
DanMachi: Sword Oratoria
Little Witch Academia
Re:Creators
(was originally worried it'd be otaku bait but I watched anyway because Hiroyuki Sawano. it's better than I was expecting.)
Sakurada Reset
Attack On Titan S2

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm also watching season 2 of Attack on Titan. Can't believe that slipped my mind!

Anyway, I didn't know the second season of My Hero Academia was airing. I'd better get right on that! :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Charlotte. Has some heartwarming stories scattered about with a group of high school students (duh) seeking out people with special abilities who are being targeted by scientists. The pacing is kind of slow, but it's enjoyable so far apart from a really stupid repetitive joke concerning pizza sauce.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The new season is almost upon us, and once again I've only got 4 new things on my list.

Spring leftovers:

My Hero Academia S2 (still my favorite thing ever and utterly amazing)
Re:Creators
Sakurada Reset

Summer anime:

Fate/Apocrypha
Owarimonogatari S2
(I might as well watch this since ive seen most of the other monogatari series)
Shoukoku no Altair (I was actually planning on reading the manga of this but never got around to it, so this is convenient)
THE REFLECTION (this almost seems like it could be an MHA prequel, should be good)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Attack on Titan Season 2 as soon as I get motivated to actually start it, and then moving on to Boku no Hero Academia 2.

Muv-luv Alternative Total Eclipse.

I dont now too much about this other than i think it has some seedy visual novel roots.

The anime is your average totally-not-an-Eva-clone clone. It has a lot of characters from different nationalities and theyre so stereotypical that they almost come off as racist.

The main female character is a ruin, she has some important character building in the first two eps and then theres a time jump and she is just your average anime man-needer.

The most interesting thing about this show is that different nationalities, mainly Japan and America have different methods of how their mechs operate. So the half Japanese/American (of course) male outcast who was raised in America with American mechs now has to get used to Japanese mechs which control different.

They act as a way for the character to get in touch with a side of himself that he hasnt explored. Its a nice idea but it isnt enough to pull the show up out of its mediocrity with its 1-note characters and massively uninteresting plot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom