• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where'd the Graveyard Kid Go?

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I don't think there is any sort of evidence to definitively say what happened to the Graveyard Kid. As most people are saying, it's most like that he either died or he and his family left Hyrule. I like to think that they fled the war.

You are all forgetting one thing. It's almost certain that the Poe Collecter is a female.

tumblr_m5fqp2K6xx1rpntveo1_500.gif

Remember this? This suggest that she is female, hence she finds Link attractive. Plus, she hints that if she was so handsome herself, she would be in a different business. No kid who plays this gets the reference, but I think she means she would have been a prostitute. So if you would assume she is female, it can't be the kid. Or it's a gay poe collector with ambitions to go into prostitution, but I don't think that's it :P.

I like the Poe theory on the boy though. He was so fascinated with graveyards, ghosts and death that he himself became a ghost.

I have to say, I pretty much disagree with this 100%. That line from the Poe Collector in no way even insinuates that the Poe Collector is a female. All that he is saying is that Link is a good-looking young fella, and the Poe Collector is practically a zombie. A zombie-looking guy is probably quite limited in terms of employment options.

Aside from that, as most people have said, the most likely scenario is that the Poe Hunter is the guard from Young Link's time period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom