• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Sitcom?

Sitcoms are one of the greatest parts of TV, so I wanna know what your favorites are.

My favorite is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, followed by The Big Bang Theory, The Office, How I Met Your Mother, and Seinfeld.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
George Lopez is my favorite sitcom, and pretty much the only show that I *know* is sitcom...

oh wait, I love My Wife & Kids as well.

T

Tyche

I like Arrested Development but I don't watch very much tv so I havent seen too many sitcoms.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
modern family, cheers, the office, seinfeld, friends, big bang theory, scrubs, how I met your mother, two and a half men..

watch them all although my favorites by far are the ones without laughing track, just started to get so annoying to me for some reason lately.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Probably Raising Hope. I also like The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and The Middle. I don't watch TV a lot, those were just the shows I watched with my aunt when I lived at my Grandma's house.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Big Bang Theory is great.

Also, not sure if Scrubs counts as one since it's more Dramatic Comedy, but I guess it could be one. If it can, Scrubs is the best and there is no other greater XD

tumblr_m57dgbeq5i1qklbwto1_1280.gif

I'm not the biggest TV watcher anymore, but some of my current favorite sitcoms are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Office, Arrested Development, 30 Rock, and New Adventures of Old Christine.

Back when I used to watch TV more often, at least 70% of my time was spent watching sitcoms—what with no cable most of the time and all. Some of my old favorites are Seinfeld, Full House, Friends, 3rd Rock From the Sun, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, and Malcolm in the Middle. However, the list is exhaustive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom