• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What would you do with $250 billion?

This is the rather unique question Apple are facing now. Unique because unlike almost every other large business or nation, Apple's $250 billion is their own money, with zero debts.

So you have $250 billion, no debts, what would you do with it?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
A company like Apple needs to reinvest in themselves, obviously. But as an individual, I would live large and buy whatever I want. And donate a lot to charity. No big plans for me.

That's a lot o' gil right there.

I'd buy a private island and a nice boat, i'd get a villa built on the island and travel the world.
I'd buy property in Japan and Canada and buy myself into a Hollywood producer role.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If I had $250B, tbh that's way more money than any individual needs. I'd donate $100B at the very least to charity, and then the next thing I'd do is buy myself a fancy sports car and probably a nice mansion, and maybe a private island. I'd also travel the world (like, literally the world. I'd love to see everything), pay off my family's debts, and then I'd still have a ****ton left over, so I'd probably donate the majority of what's left over after that to charity as well and keep enough so that I wouldn't have to worry about going in debt or anything.

Even if I only had a tiny fraction of that, like 0.01% of that, I'd be set for life and literally never have to work again. I can't even imagine what that kind of life would be like. tbh, I'd probably still work, at least a little bit, because I can't handle not working or at least doing something every day.

D

Deleted member 14134

Wouldn't give a cent of it away, keep it all and live a very expensive lifestyle, spend millions every day, buy everything I could ever want including a charity so people could donate money to me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd travel for a bit, see the places I want to see. Travelling by private jet of course.

I would like to get into film making. I'd be free to have the movies made that I want to make and not what the greedy studios feel is safe for them to make a big profit on.

I'd get a Pug and a Frenchie

I'd invest my money into research into cancer and reversing the aging process.

I wouldn't have any toilet paper in my house just £50 notes

I'd have Tingle Tower constructed for real.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The real question is: What would you do FOR 250 Million Dollars? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
46bd0a583047ffa69e8e14da3cd455a7f14795d9fad4e187c1cfbfd18b7b78df.jpg
The real question is: What would you do FOR 250 Million Dollars? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'd hire Floyd Mayweather and 100 midgets, and make them fight to the death wearing only Sumo wrestler gear. I'd also hire Jim Ross to commentated the match.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I'd get myself a house, pay off all my debts and my families. Make sure all my friends and family were comfortable and put 1 mill in a high interest savings account so it last forever then probably donate a massive chunk of it to whatever charities take my fancy

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'd get myself a house, pay off all my debts and my families. Make sure all my friends and family were comfortable and put 1 mill in a high interest savings account so it last forever then probably donate a massive chunk of it to whatever charities take my fancy
why 1 mill? Why not 100 billion? and how would 250 billion ever not last forever?

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Because 1 mill is enough to live on for the rest of my life with the interest so I wouldn't need more than that or want more than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom