• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your best/worst month of 2016?

What was your best/worst month of 2016 and why?

My worst month of 2016 was September. It started off with my grandmother in the hospital for a few weeks and some family problems. The month ended on a down note.

My best month of 2016 was May. It was a pretty clam month and it was the best I felt all year. Also I started to go through the TV show Chuck at the end of the month. It was fun watching that show after not watching it for 3 and half years at that point.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Best month I think was June because I had finished university and I had lots of spare time to enjoy games, films and going into town with my friends.

Worst month was September because it was too hot in my poorly ventilated workplace during that entire month and I hate the heat.

Misty

Ronin
Best Month: August: I got my new job, visited Niagra Falls, and finished a few books.
Worst Month: Hmm it's a tie between June because of some really painful family drama and November because of turning 23 and not being very excited or happy about it because it reminded me of said family drama.

Feverish

Source of stink
My best month was July because I fixed my phone charger port after months of being unable to charge it and therefore beinh unable to use it. Worst month was May because drama happened during that month which shook me up for a long while

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm it's hard for me to say just one month for each of these. My best months of 2016 were January and February because I got to spend both of those entire months with my best friend. Sure it was difficult too, but overall those months were incredible to me. The worst months of last year for me were April, May, June and July for reasons I won't go into here.

Best month was April, some friends and I took like 4 days off from school and went to New Orleans, which was pretty great. Worst month was easily December; December gets incredibly stressful for me, with finals and All State auditions and college auditions completely destroying my mental state.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
best month: December 2016 it was finally the end to this uneventful month
worst month: any month of 2016. boring. nothing to do, nothing to see.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Best Month: October for being in the newspaper with my new job (both front and middle page).
Worst Month: October for getting that accident.
So yeah both best and worse month are the same :P I didn't really have bad months this year.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Worst month: december things escalated massively at work
Best month: december because I got a new job and also May because thats when I met my boyfriend.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Best month of the year for me was April, for a few reasons. I finished my first year of university during that month, for one thing. I also had a nice, if brief, visit with my family, which included seeing my sister for her birthday for the first time in many years, and getting some closure during my final visit with my Grandma. The worst month was May. The month itself wasn't too bad, especially seeing as I got the best job I've ever had during that time, but because my Grandma passed away during that month, it makes it the worst overall. But since I got a sense of closure from my visit, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Salem

SICK
Best is January, I finished MBA.

Worst is probably from October to November, due to hospital and military service preparations and stuff.

Either July or November 2016.
So much went on in July. I was paying for a summer class so I had to work a lot. Two of my best friends that was a couple broke up, then one of them moved to Alabama so I probably will never see her again. I also had to comfort my friend that was dumped. All this while trying make a costume for the next convention I was going to.

In November, as I calculated my grade, I found out that there was no hope for me to pass calculus, so I had to hold that grief in for a while...then the election results...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom