• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What is Your Favorite Zelda Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lemsklex

My personal favorite is a tie between Wind Waker and Majora's Mask. They both in my opinion had the best overall feel and music. I also loved MM's sidequests and plot, and WW's bosses. They were both really fun for me!

Kybyrian

If you're asking for the members' overall favorite Zelda game, then you should be posting this in World of Zelda, but I believe there is already a thread entitled as such in that section. If you want to post a thread in this forum about a person's favorite Zelda game, I would ask for the members' favorite Classic Zelda game. :)

This is a very broad and incorrect topic. I think if you're asking something as this, at least put a little more thought into the first post. Merely repeating the title as the first post doesn't make a thread as open for discussion, as no one really has a feel of where to start.

On another point, this is the wrong section. This should go into the World of Zelda section, as that focuses on the Zelda Series as a whole.

Z

ZeldaFan64

Mine is a four-way tie. A Link To The Past/Ocarina Of Time/Wind Waker/Twilight Princess

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Wrong section, and I'm quite certain there's already a thread like this. Please, search for threads like it in sub-forums before making one.

\Thread Closed/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom