• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do Rupees do in the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this has been asked before or if there is already a post covering this, but I couldn't find anything about it. What do the Rupees that you get every time you post do? Is there an actual use for them or are just just for fun or something?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before or if there is already a post covering this, but I couldn't find anything about it. What do the Rupees that you get every time you post do? Is there an actual use for them or are just just for fun or something?
There's literally a whole bunch of threads about this :/

You can buy blogs, access to a forum section with no rules, or opt out of the MD.

Why would anyone want to opt out of the Mature Discussions? It seems to be kind of an odd thing to spend rupees on.
I though the same thing. I mean, if you don't want to participate in them, then don't.

There's literally a whole bunch of threads about this :/

You can buy blogs, access to a forum section with no rules, or opt out of the MD.
Sorry. I tried searching searching the forum for the term "rupees" but couldn't find anything.

Rupees will not buy you true happiness. Dont lose sight of the things that really matter in this world in the pursuit of trying to obtain this nearly worthless Indian currency.
Not so sure we're talking about the same kind of rupees here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rupees are the best crypto-currency that money can't buy! Once you get your first rupee, you can never go back to living without them.

[/QUOTE]You're not, he's just joking cause India's currency is called Rupees[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know. I was just trying to come up with a humorous response.

Get enough and you can buy another user, I'm saving up for Axle the Beast.
What ever happened to him? I really miss his Mailbag videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom