• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Major Goals/Dreams?

WinterWolf

Gerudo Theif
I really want to be a professional fighter. If I'm not at the gym, I'm on my bag at home, or doing some other form of exercise outdoors.

ToastPainter_3

Master Pyro
I want to get a job as a tricking teacher in high school, because it is really one of my passions and would love to help others become better trickers, too. Here's an example of it (I take no credit for the video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHyJJBb5T58
When I turn 18, I want to go into Pararescue in the Air Force because our family has a long Air Force history (4 or 5 generations) and I've always wanted to make a difference in a fatally wounded person's life.

Tempestatus

Obsessed with Toon Link <3
My main life goal is obviously to be happy, though I know not how to go about achieving that. Maybe I never will and happiness will always remain a mystery.

That said, I also have other smaller and more immediate goals:

- Get my art career off the ground.

- Finish film school.

- Learn Japanese.

- Save enough money to meet my 2018 deadline for a one-month Japan trip.

- Help as many people out as I possibly can, however I can. I like helping people. It makes me feel good <3

My only major goal is to become a writer but it won't happen for a lot of reasons.
1. I cannot think of anything to write about.
2. I don't really have any motivation.
3.I don't have any skill at it.

My goals and dreams are a bit different. My dreams are things I'd love to do, but probably won't come true. I'd love to be a successful voice actress; I've done a few silly abridged things with friends and I loved exploring my voice. I'd also love performing for people, but most of that is learning a crap ton of previously choreographed dances and performing in a maid cafe. I don't have any formal training, so I can't do that either.

My dreams are more realistic, and are things I could probabaly do within my skills. Since I'm majoring in business (sooo boring) I want to do something fun with it, not just end up in a cubical for the next 30+ years. First thing on my list is to start from the bottom and make my own products; I was thinking a bunch of nerdy clothing or accessories. I know plenty of people have been doing this, but I think I'd enjoy it and would be able to; I can sew and craft things quite well! If the nerdy clothing doesn't work, I could also go back to school and go into culinary arts. This was my original major, but my parents dissuaded me from it, dispite me cooking for them since I was tall enough to cook on the stove properly. I've always loved cooking, so I wanna prove them wrong and open up a restaurant. Maybe even a maid cafe!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
my major DREAM is a world with peace. a pipedream that is.
my major GOAL is to help foster a loving community. Everywhere around me are just actors who don't give a goddamn about each other. it's sad really. this is a slow process of course, and I probably won't live to see the goal achieved (of course not, a community doesn't happen in nine years lmao). but it's a good goal to have, and the process to go along it takes many forms. I could be an engineer, I could be a social worker, I could be whoever I want to be honestly. not confined to some nebulous idwea

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
my major DREAM is a world with peace. a pipedream that is.
my major GOAL is to help foster a loving community. Everywhere around me are just actors who don't give a goddamn about each other. it's sad really. this is a slow process of course, and I probably won't live to see the goal achieved (of course not, a community doesn't happen in nine years lmao). but it's a good goal to have, and the process to go along it takes many forms. I could be an engineer, I could be a social worker, I could be whoever I want to be honestly. not confined to some nebulous idwea
Bruh...you are straight up GAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom