• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Major Goals/Dreams?

In this life, I'd really like to own a modest house with some decent land for gardening and such. I'd like to be able to work from home as a freelance writer, editor, or programmer. Actually, my ideal job would be recording audiobooks in a home studi0, but that may be aiming slightly too high.

In the next life, my goal is just to hear "Well done, good and faithful servant" from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My dream is to get a small house with a sweet gaming cave basement. I'd also like a yard just big enough to comfortably support two goats. I would then also like people to face palm after I show them my "kids" (the goats of course) because I'm sick of people asking when I'm going to spawn.

Misty

Ronin
My dream is to get a small house with a sweet gaming cave basement. I'd also like a yard just big enough to comfortably support two goats. I would then also like people to face palm after I show them my "kids" (the goats of course) because I'm sick of people asking when I'm going to spawn.

This is a great plan, but also, if you can pull a face, just tell them that you've tried and just found out you cannot have children, and then look said, It will spread through the social network and nobody will ask for fear of causing you greater pain. Then, if you ever do spawn, medicine finally caught up and was miraculous. It's a lie, but like, a white one.

Hmm let's see Goals and Dreams:

Goal: Have significantly touched and moved all the lives which are in my karass.

Goal: Have all the people whom I have loved or been friends to say with full sincerity that they're glad they met me and I existed.

Goal: To have been a slightly better person that I was the day previous each day and not in a stupid "know a new fact" or "had new experience" sort of way.

Goal: To have lived my life by my own standards which are unique and unprecedented in the grand and generalized scheme of humanity.

Goal: To be a good steward of all my virtues and servant to the unfolding story of humanity.

Goal: To leave the world a better place than when I came into it.

Goal: To see my little brother out of our broken home unscathed by the terrors which have plagued both my older brother and I unaware of the anguish and pain that exists from the basement to the rafters.

Dream: To make the journey and fall deeply, crazily in love with someone who feels that same thing in return and doesn't put career, respect from others, productivity, or any other actuarial standard of life before staying by my side and spend the rest of my life with them being faithful to each other in all ways.

Dream: To be deserving of glory and praise.

Dream: To have some sort of creator/authorial figure of the universe clap me on the shoulder after I've become deceased and tell me "that'll do, pig".

Dream: To see my enemies driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women.

Reactions: Dio

Feverish

Source of stink
My goals are to become an animator at a professional studio, and to get a greyhound and name him Rock Lee.

G

Guest-3

One of my largest dreams is to meet my girlfriend Issy, A.K.A. @TattooArtist. And next to that is finally making my transition and becoming the man I've always felt like. Oh, and also that one date that I'd take Iss on to the London Eye and propose in the top cart, but meh, that one's got a bit more time to go. :P

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
One of my largest dreams is to meet my girlfriend Issy, A.K.A. @TattooArtist. And next to that is finally making my transition and becoming the man I've always felt like. Oh, and also that one date that I'd take Iss on to the London Eye and propose in the top cart, but meh, that one's got a bit more time to go. :P

I love you <3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
During my teenage years I had so many goals and they changed everytime. Now I don't really have a goal. Looking back I'm actually satisfied. I fullfilled many minor goals but all together they're pretty big. I'm independant, live my own life and for now I can do all the things I like. I don't have much money to spend but still I can make a decent living for myself so yeah, to me this is a big plus. My mother had so many big goals in life and she always pushed it away because work was more important to her. And how did it end for her? Not even a year after her retirement she got cancer and was struck by Alzheimers. She only managed to "enjoy" one year of her retirement before alzheimer consumed her completely. My best friend also had many goals and plans. She was forced to retire because of a heartattack in 2009 and had been struggling with her health. She talked about so many plans she had with her family and me and she too passed away before she could even start. So I only make goals from day to day and see what life brings. If I wanna do something, I try to do it now and not next year.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
My goal for life is to become a super popular author. I'm gonna write fantasy and possibly science fiction books with heavy, emotional endings that remain in the thoughts and hearts of my readers.

Man, I've had a lot of different goals and dreams. I think though that after some time, I've come to the conclusion that my ultimate goal is to have a job that I don't hate (at least I like it more than I hate it), that pays enough for me to support my wife and eventual children, with a bit left over for retirement. That's it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Right now, I'm focusing on finishing degree. With the possibility of me switching majors next year having been floating around my head, that may take longer than initially anticipated, but it's for the best. As for long term goals, my absolute number one life goal is to make something out of a music career. Does that mean selling multi-platinum records and embarking on 2 year long stadium tours? God no, I mean that would be great, but that's not what I need or want. What I want is to make a name for myself, and help other up-and-coming young musicians to do the same, and get more and more people interested in obscure and dying musical styles. Alongside that, I would love to get married and raise a family, but I don't see that happening until a good while down the road. I'd also love to travel, particularly somewhere really cultural and interesting, but really, I just want to get overseas at some point. I'd love to see the world if I can.

Probably most importantly, I want to die knowing that there are people I've been there for and have helped in some way or another. Whether it's through music, or love, or anything else.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
  • Set up my own successful business. I've already set up one a few years ago, which was good and I'm kind of doing my own independent coaching thing, but I really want my own business. I want a honest product/service that will help people and benefit lives while making a living and enjoying work each day. I want to work day and night, knowing all the effort is going somewhere and effecting mine and other lives positively.
  • Travel more. Moving to NZ was a huge goal of mine, but now that I'm here I wanna do more stuff and see the world. Also I would love to have a house in Italy and see the family I never knew.
  • Become a pro golfer. I don't mean Tiger Woods, but becoming Pro is a realistic goal despite a few set backs I've had over the years. Having the qualifications to be able to become a pro coach and be able to play on a pro tour would be a really good side job. Always wanted it to be my main career, but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
  • I love geography, volcanology, meteorology etc. It's been a passion of mine since I was young and even though a career path always seemed like a long path to no money, it's something I'd love to study at university.
  • Be a decent dad. **** my dad, I'll be cool
  • Write my own book, doesn't even have to be published, I just want the satisfaction in writing something I'm extremely proud of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom