• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Beaten the Camel Dungeon, done some more sidequests, found more shrines (at 56 completed now) and started working harder on upping my stamina. Have one tower left to activate before I have the map completely filled out. Want to check out Death Mountain, just need to find the appropriate gear for it, lol

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Learned to perfectly parry guardian beams :D Not good at parrying anything else yet, but at least those pesky guardians won't bother me too much anymore... unless they attack in a pack

I started a new file 2 days ago and I killed 2 Blight Ganons today, Wind and Water (erosion blights?)

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Still working through the game slowly. Finished 2/4 beasts and about 35ish shrines. Looking to find more memories at the moment, I'm currently about half way through that. The one in the forest looks like it could be anywhere though...

Still working through the game slowly. Finished 2/4 beasts and about 35ish shrines. Looking to find more memories at the moment, I'm currently about half way through that. The one in the forest looks like it could be anywhere though...

Forest shrines are a massive pain in the hole. Doesnt matter which forest. Theyre all a pain to get to.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm working on the remaining shrines. I'm also going through every spot on the map to get all secret places and villages I didn't discover yet. Plus I'm hunting down guardians. I killed all guardians in and around Hyrule castle except for the flying ones. I got tons of materials. Thank god for blood moon. Round two of killing guardians is waiting hehehehehehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom