• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Doing my own thing, getting enough hearts for the Master Sword and trying to early invade Hyrule Castle for nice loot.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
right now (and for the past 4 days straight) i've been running around and slaughtering the **** out of innocent animals. i get such a good feeling from killing those stupid worthless animals HAHA GIMME YOUR ****ING MEAT. i wish there was tons of blood.. i wish i had GUNS!!! hey whassup fox.. DEAD. hiya MOOSE.. how ya like my BLADE! DEAD! I LOVE KILLING!!!!!!!!

i think I'm going vegan

Well, I was planning on activating the travel gate on Vah Naboris today. I have Rudania activated from a few days ago but put it on hold. I want to have them both at my fingertips so I can do them near consecutively.

Anyway, Vah Naboris ain't happening right now. I accidentally slept all day so I was just hunting down koroks. Analyzing my map had me scope out and mark a bunch of potential korok spots. But something went wrong and now I'm in Hyrule Castle.

No guardian run-ins on the way in. Nice. The music is sick af, btw.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I am still very early in the game, going to Kakariko. Before getting there I found a nice horse with medicore stats. Decided to keep it, since I needed a horse. While trying to find a stable, me and horse that didn't listen to me ran into a walking guardian. It started chasing and shooting us, while I tried desperately avoid getting both of us killed. Luckily the horse listened to me and we were able to escape.
After that I couldn't get rid of it, we had experienced too much together to just abandone that beautiful horse. It was like fate.

Busy work. Im 77 shrines in. Nearly 100 korok seeds but ive defeated Ganon and got all the memories so theres not much left to do other than material hunting, upgrading and shrine hunting busy work.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I still explore a lot and I mean a lot! I activated all Sheikah Towers. I finished 40 shrines and activated Vah Medoh. I still need to beat Waterblight Ganon. I finished a lot of sidequests and activated Cherry. Now I'm on myh way to find that Yiga clan. I registered 2 horses and the third one didn't listen so I killed it.

I raided Hyrule Castle and got the Hylian Shield and a bunch of Royal Guard's items, including a Claymore that does 96 damage. I also barely killed a white maned Lynel.

100 shrines down, I've got the master sword, and now just trying to upgrade my ancient armor before heading into the castle.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Already beat the game, but I earlier I just tied up some loose ends by raising enough Rupees to purchase the Voe outfit and finish off some sidequests. Also retrieved the Hylian Shield from a merchant in Tarrey Town (originally dropped it against Thunderblight and forgot to pick it up before exiting that dungeon). After getting it back, I was enlisted to dispatch a pair of Guardians down below, and man they are so easy to take down now. I'd say they're the most fun enemy in the game; not overly challenging if you know what you're doing, but make one slip up and it could end in failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom