• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

i was at this one forum..... and the "management staff (hahah)" censored the **** out of me. free speech is fine as long as we approve i guess HA HA oooook i hate people like that. so fkn ridiculous. aw well, at least this place aint like that.....................

is that the peanut brittle gamer up there ^ i can't stand that guy :booooooooo:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
We're being super discreet. We're allowed to talk about the game so long as we don't reveal any sensitive information. There being shrines in the game is not a spoiler. There being a girl named Paya in the game is not a spoiler.
it was to me.... :(

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Personally I find this information less important. If someone would reveal what happened after the credits or give away very important spoilers I would be more pissed. But given the name of a certain character in the game is something I couldn't care less about.
its personal isn't it, like I wanna go in only knowing theres Link, theres a land to explore and that's it, some people are ok knowing about the characters names and races, others are reading everything about all the game stuff.......

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
its personal isn't it, like I wanna go in only knowing theres Link, theres a land to explore and that's it, some people are ok knowing about the characters names and races, others are reading everything about all the game stuff.......
Yep to each their own. I wanna figure out dungeons and stuff myself but don't mind character names.

Feverish

Source of stink
Had family visiting from Kansas who we haven't seen in forever, so my mom had me clean a bathroom instead of letting me talk to them

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
We're taking a senior class trip to the east coast this week but there isn't enough room for all of us on the plane so my girlfriend has to go on a different one with her mom and I have to sit with all of the other seniors (whom I despise) on a different plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom