• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What Age Of Calamity could mean for BOTW2

Do You Think anything from AOC will be mentioned or be part of BOTW2?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since AOC is an Alternate Timeline from BOTW;

What Could be introduced in BOTW that we've already seen in AOC?

Could Astor be in BOTW; Or Sooga;

Or Could the Future Champions of Hyrule be Impacted by helping out their Predecessors?

What Do You Guys think could Impact the Sequel to BOTW from Age Of Calamity?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Honestly, I'd kind of like to see the present-day Champions get together and talk to Link and Zelda about how they went back in time and have that be a plotline somehow. As for what kind of impact that'd have on BotW's story... I dunno. I want it to be mentioned, but I don't want it to be the plot of BotW2, either. Just like... a side thing. I'm kind of struggling to think on how that would work.

The main thing is I don't want BotW's original timeline to be rewritten. I was fine with it in AoC because it's an alternative universe that doesn't impact BotW. But the present-day Champions travelled directly from BotW's world to reach AoC's world and that's also where they returned to. So I really wanna see it at least acknowledged. I also just really want them to be involved in BotW2 period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom