• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo WarioWare

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
With the announcement of WarioWare: Get it Together! I was reminded of fun times when I was younger playing through WarioWare: Smooth Moves on my Wii console. I haven't had a huge amount of exposure to the WarioWare series as a whole but did enjoy Smooth Moves for its unpredictability, craziness, and ease to pick up and play quickly and in short bursts - something I also really enjoy from Konami's Bishi Bashi arcade machines when I have the opportunity to play with some friends. As for this new title I think I will pick it up when it releases to have as an option for when I've got friends or family around and just to see what fun and bizarre microgames they've come up with this time.

Do you enjoy the WarioWare series and do you expect to pick up WarioWare: Get it Together for the Switch?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I have only played the GBA one that was part of the ambassador plan but it was fun so I will probably pick up this game at some point.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
my friend had twisted and I thought it was pretty good, and I played the wareware samples that were in wario world

not much experience w/ the series otherwise, and not to be that guy but a new wario land would've had me way more excited

I enjoyed the original WarioWare Inc. Mega Microgames the most. I think there is a certain charm to its relative control simplicity compared to the control gimmicks other titles employed. Gold was also a good compilation entry. I'll pick up the Switch entry one day but not until it sees a price cut. $50 is steep for a minigame collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom