• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 237!

How did the new trailer and the release date for BotW affect your hype-level?

• IT'S THROUGH THE ROOF!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • It's much higher

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • It's a little bit higher

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • It's the same as before

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'm a bit less hyped than before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a lot less hyped than before

• I don't want the game anymore...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winners:
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Link's Awakening enemy? (Part 3)

Third Place: Draw between"Sea Urchin" and "Zombie" (9.1% each)
Second Place: Draw between "Thwimp/Thwomp", "Winged Octoroc" and "Stalfos Knight" (18.2% each)
First Place: Three-of-a-kind (27.3%)

This week's question: We have a release date and a new trailer for BotW! How did this affect your hype-level?

IT'S THROUGH THE ROOF!
It's much higher
It's a little bit higher
It's the same as before
I'm a bit less hyped than before
I'm a lot less hyped than before
I don't want the game anymore...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I wouldn't say my hype is through the roof (I don't want to get to that point just because of the chance of disappointment), but it's definitely increased quite a bit from what it's been lately after seeing that trailer.

It'll be enough to hold me over until the leaks start coming. It had everything a trailer should have; some landscape shots, combat, cutscene snippets, some story clues, and best of all, the release date. So it didn't really send me through the roof, but it did get me interested in the game again.

Oh who am I kidding? I just wanna see more of that Gerudo girl!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Id say that my hype was through the roof... if I was planning on getting a Switch. While the trailer looks awesome, not getting a Switch kinda puts a dampener on my hype

It's about the same because the Switch console's disgustingly high price in Australia dampened some of the extra enthusiasm for BotW I should have had.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I'm not that overly hyped to begin with (Please don't shoot me) my problem is that financially I won't be able to get the game for months after release by which point there'll be so many spoilers I would just be disappointed so I find it easier not to get too excited

That trailer had me grinning like an idiot and I didn't even know I was doing it until the screen went black and I was forced to confront my own doofy face in the reflection on my monitor. Soon, I'll need to submerge from the world of Internet Zelda Stuff completely to avoid spoilers from various sources because I don't want even a single clue on how to accomplish anything in that game.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It's much higher for me! When I first saw the E3-trailer I was like "Cool, this looks awesome!", but I still wasn't completely convinced. But this trailer made me buy a ticket for the hype train! ALL ABOARD! CHOO CHOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom