• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ura Zelda UE4 [Game]

So this is super in progress, but I've been working on an Ura Zelda project. I want to completely remake the game with all the cut content Nintendo had originally wanted to put into the game. I additionally want to implement an overhaul of the combat system to make the game much more challenging while staying true to the original feel of the game.
So far the entire overworld is open world, meaning you can freely go from place to place with no load screens or "black" screens. A few buildings are also enterable without any loading. Though this wasn't practical for every building considering Nintendo didn't build to scale. So dungeons, temples and other like areas have to be loaded into at the moment.
The places I have 90% completed so far are:
*The temple of time
*Lake Hylia
*Gerudo Valley
*Hyrule Market Place
*Hyrule Field
*Kakariko Village
*Forest Medow
*Fishing Place
*LonLon Ranch
(I may have forgot to list a thing or two)
I have every other area blocked out within the world waiting to be completed. If I had to guess I'd say those areas are around 20-30% completed. Some more some less.
I also have a few mechanics implemented into the game already. Like "Z" targeting, camera modes, pausing and saving, along with a few other things. I also have a title screen and a rough start on the main menu. The main menu has been expanded a bit to be more current with PC games now, meaning you can adjust your graphics, audio etc.
These screenshots are not current but should give everyone an idea of the progress I've made so far. If anyone is interested in helping with the project feel free to ask! I could really use the help.
HighresScreenshot00014.png
HighresScreenshot00023.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom