• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Unusual Gaming habits.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Do you have anything you find a bit odd in the way you play a game? Maybe wonder if someone else does this in games as well? Maybe while you play a game you are doing something out of habit? Well let us think and share our experiences here.

I personally go out of my way to find small details in games. Like paying attention in the background for the small hint of movement, a secret or just detail in artistry. In Dark Cloud 2 I took a habit of taking pictures of the random copy and paste NPCs that are around. Just to get to see their name once and never remember.

Also in any kind of game I usually try to get to any spot I might think a secret is. Think there is something at the tip of this ledge you can't get up. I'll spend quite awhile just giving it a shot and then returning to it whenever i get a new thing to explore with.

Maybe just doing your best to sequance break if i know is there or see it there but shouldn't be able to get it without a certain skill. I'll just keep attempting and racking my brain till i get it or i get exausted of failing.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I played Tearaway recently and was allowed the freedom to draw anything for NPCs and objects to be covered with all throughout the world and well... I drew penises. I even gave one eyes, a mouth, and a bow tie. Safe to say I'd do this in every game if given the opportunity.

Dont know if these are considered odd but....

Wind Waker-
Whenever i load up my complete save i have to go to the top of Outset island and stand on the cliff edge near the collapsed bridge and look out over the ocean at some point before i turn the game off.

Tales of ""-
If the game gives me elf ears as fashion attachments for my characters i haaaaave to use them. They worked best in Xillia because they made Milla way cuter but they worked well on the team in Berseria too. I think i've been playing Zelda too long, long ears just seem to do it for me now.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
umm if you mean in real life as well my brother has this jiggly leg thing.......if you don't mean real life, I like to not move the wind that much in WW and use the 'tacking' method ykno you zigzag into the wind......

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
When playing Injustice Mobile (the original), there has to be some kind of pattern between my three characters' powers at the end of the battle, ie all having the same amount, them having adjacent, ascending or descending bars, or the two on the edges have the same amount. Just kind of a weird thing, even to explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom