• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh is that so?" Darbus says intrigued. "And what sort of artifact might that be?"

"It is the Bow of Mudora," Rengo explains. "It is said to lay hidden deep inside Death Mountain. Do we have your permission to search for it?"

Darbus face turns stern as he thinks. "Only on one condition," he says. "You have to all bathe in our hotsprings to heal up before you move onward."

Rengo lets out a sigh of relief and smiles. "I think we can live with that. You have out utmost thanks, Mr."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul bathes in the Hotspring, his body covered in Tattoos. in Runes, the name Iris can be seen, along with on his arm the Goron Sleeve, a Shiekah Eye, and some kind of Blue Hand on his side

Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo strips down to his dark green boxer shorts and jumps in the hot water. His body was certainly the kind that girls would be drooling over. The water was perfect. Rengo hadn't been able to relax like this in a very long time.

Storm

" I love these springs. I wish that Ten-"
Rasul does not finish his sentence
" The Bow of Mudora. one of the artifacts and secrets of the Book of Mudora, a Grand Wizard and master scholar"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell was unsure about stripping down at first, but since it was just the four of them, he decided that it was all right. He tosses aside the black robe and wades in. He isn't quite as built as the other two, looking scrawny and pale with his robes removed. His chest is covered in tattoos and markings different from Rasul's. He had a sleeve on each arm, the same alphabet as was used on his chest.
upload_2017-5-16_22-40-48.png
upload_2017-5-16_22-43-35.png
He seats himself and gives a large sigh, enjoying the feeling of the hot spring.

Storm

Rasul relaxes in the spring, this is what they needed before they went into the Fires

Pen

The game is on!
The group bids farewell to Darbus and the other Gorons and then treks further up the mountain. I was starting to get very hot, but still bearable. Apparently the volcano had cooled off somewhat in later years. "According to the book I read the bow should be hidden near the very top of the mountain. Somewhere along the edge of the crater," Rengo explains.

Storm

Rasul nods
" this should be quite the feat. I remember a while back being here and..."
Rasul did not finish his thought.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo thought it rather odd how Rasul just stopped talking mid sentence like that. "Speaking of nothing in particular, I've been wondering something, Rasul. How old are you really?"

Storm

Rasul starts counting on his fingers whispering to himself
"29 de Vern, 50 posta La Mort Demort. y tempa tenda Kala y Ahmon y Ravin."
rasul says to Rengo
" I am roughly six hundred and forty-seven"

Storm

"Elvish Blood. I have a 3000 year life span. My mother was a dwarvish barmaid and whore and author of erotica. My father is Deliron Whiteviel, King of the Elves...lets just say im not exactly legitimate... My stepmom is Hot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom