• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul quickly makes easy work out of 2 of them that tried to ambush him at the wheel

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo headshots the last Aeralfos and watches it fall down lifeless beneath the clouds.

"Alright, we made it guys," he informs the rest. "Now onward to Ordon Village. Though I've never been there myself I know they're well known for their large library that they opened up not long after the Twilight Invasion took place. That should be a good place for us to start searching for clues about power enhancing artifacts."

Storm

"If only Alwin were here" Rasul says as he sails for Ordon Village, steering straight and True

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri is feeling kind of battered up from all the things he's done over the past few hours. He never would have dreamed that he would be a cannonball.

Storm

Trust me, you'll be more soon, believe me

Rasul starts singing " Come sail away"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo gets his stuff and jumps off the ship. The feeling of solid earth under his feet was lovely. "Wow this village is so small I can see the library from here. How about we head on over there right away?" he asks.

Storm

Rasul hops down from the Airship, then Fires Dmitri into the Library with the Canon

Storm

"Kell, you carry him then. I still have sap residue from last time i carried him

Pen

The game is on!
"What Rasul really means is that we're here to try and find information regarding certain power enhancing artifacts," Rengo explains. "The library in this village might contain the info we need." The group enters the big library. The walls are full of books and there are four large floors, each with several rooms for various genres.

Storm

Rasul quickly goes to the Research Section, and finds A Categorized List of Artifacts: Boons and Banes, By Dr. Left
" Guys. I think I found something....Dmitri. there is actually something nearby that will help you.... its in The Forest Temple.. its a Hat that can make things grow, think about it. you can be the Colossus of the Group instead of the little one...."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri's eyes grow as he hears this. Thus far, he's been the weak link of sorts. If he could get big, he could help out more. He could help fight the Twilit Invaders. "How can I get it?" He says eagerly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom