• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell isn't paying attention to Rasul, instead opening up his tome and flipping through the pages, searching for something that could help them.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul looks at the book Darkell is reading... The irony of the author was in frobt of him and being ignored was almost enough for Rasul to laugh

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The funny part was... no the author wasnt. It was an ancient tome comprised by multiple sorcerers and wizards over the ages, none of which were named Rasul Kazad.

Storm

Rasul heads below deack and revs up the Engine of the Airship. the roaring waking the sleeping Lizofos. rasul unfurls the sails and shouts
" Run or fight. we gotta get a running"

Pen

The game is on!
The Aeralfos wakes up and spots the group. It ascends into the air and calls for backup. Only seconds later a few dozen Aeralfos approach the group from the horizon. Rengo boards the ship quickly. "Alright, now it's definitely time to move out of here!" he shouts. "Ordon is as good a place as any. Let's go!"

Pen

The game is on!
The party flies away but as they do, some of the pursuing Aeralfos catch up to the ship. Rengo does his best to keep them back by shooting arrows at them, but some are still able to board the ship and attack the gang.

Storm

"Man the Canons, men. we have enemies in the skies"
Rasul hops to the Lower deck, Hammer in hand
" if only we had a clawshot"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell was already halfway to the boat when Rasul had yelled at him. He stumbled for a second when he looked down over the edge again, but quickly got on the ship. He stood in the shadow of the bridge and summoned a bow. He begins shooting at the aeralfos. His shots aren't great, but he succesfully hits one of them, "Go!"

Pen

The game is on!
The ship is able to outrun the pursuing Aeralfos, but the half dozen or so who had already landed on the ship were not so easily shaken off. One is clinging onto the mast so Rengo shoots a bomb arrow at it, causing it to fall down to the deck where Rengo finishes it off my shooting it once more with an ice arrow before it could resume its posture.

Storm

Rasul sees two on the deck so he loads Dmitri into a Canon and fires him at the Duo, causing the aerafos to die, and Dmitri to land in the Captain's quarters in a sea of Pillows

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo manages to shoot one down by piercing it's wings with arrows. Once it falls down to the deck Rengo tackles it so it falls overboard. Due to his high momentum while tackling the Aeralfos Rengo almost falls overboard himself, but he manages to just barely stop in time. Now three fierce Aeralfos remain on the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom