• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"No sense in trying to go after the Lord of Light, I guess..." Rengo sighs. "Since we don't know where he is... So then I guess our prime objective right now has to be to destroy the object that amplifies that woman's powers. We're gonna need to locate her again and find out just what that object is."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Now seriously. Lets get to Ordi--i mean Ordon Village to plan this further. Back on the boat, my friends"

Storm

"Link's. It only makes sense"
Rasul hops onto the ship, carrying Dmitri back onto the ship

Storm

"True, but we could just keep rushing the castle til we die. I think if we look around for this artifact we would be better off. I mean we have all day" Rasul says looking at the stationary sun stuck at high noon

Pen

The game is on!
"Well..." Rengo says thinking. "If we have a chance to find something in Ordona that will help us find out which artifact is enhancing her, then I guess I have no better idea."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"If we're going to look for our own artifacts," Darkell says, thinking, "We should probably know where we're going," he reaches into his bag and pulls out a thick, dusty tome.

Pen

The game is on!
"You mean we attempt fighting fire with fire?" Rengo asks. "I hadn't thought of that. I was so set on ridding her of her artifact in order to have a chance at fighting her that I completely forgot that if we could get our hands on artifacts of our own, we could match her strength and stand a fair chance after all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom