• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Identification, please," says one of the two guards guarding the gate to the castle court yard. Rengo hadn't thought of that so he becomes a bit nervous. He looks at Darkell hoping he will have an idea. Worst case scenario they'd have to fight these two guards.

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh come on, fellas," Rengo says with his slave trader voice, "we don't wanna keep the Lord waiting any longer than he has to, right? These two are extremely rare creatures. Best to bring them to him as soon as possible before an accident happens."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Please, sir. let me go. I have a wife and Kids and a farm with 3 dogs, a gerbil, and a freeloading brother with a peg leg

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo and Darkell lead Rasul and Dmitri past the guards and into the castle. "Good work, guys," he says quietly to the others. "We sure fooled them. Now the question is... do we keep up this act, or do we untie you two and go stealth the rest of the way?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul secures the bonds holding Dmitri
"Maybe you could keep saying 'hey' 'Listen' 'look' 'watch out'. That could help"

Pen

The game is on!
"Uhm... let's not do that actually," Rengo says. He then becomes quiet as the four walk past a couple of castle guards that are standing in the corridor they're walking through. Once they're well past those guards Rengo starts getting a bit unsure of where they are even going. "Guys, I don't suppose either of you would happen to know the way to the throne room?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I used to work here," Darkell responds, "It's been a long time, but I think I could make my way there, so long as they haven't changed much," he looks around, gathering his bearings, "This way I think," he turns back and then down a hallway they'd passed about a minute earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom