• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
"Will do, fella," Rengo responds. "Appreciate the tip." He then starts across the bridge into the capital. "Much obliged, sir!" he shouts back to the guards before they're too far away.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Dmitri is confused as to what Rasul was doing. He tries to free himself from the dwarf's belt (I assume he is attached to a belt) "halp meeee" he says doubting that he could get help.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(we're pretending to be slaves. It would make sense for the one with longer legs to carry the other one

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright," Rengo says quietly to the others, "Time to infiltrate the castle." He leads the 'slaves' towards the front entrance to the castle. They approach the castle guards. "Special delivery to our Lord," he says with his slave trader voice. "Only the rarest specimen."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell crossed his arms and stood behind the "slaves", watching them quickly. He sees Rasul scratch himself and Darkell kicks the back of his shins - lightly, but it looks real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom