• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sequel RP: The Light Invasion (Game Thread)

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo shoots a blasting Fire Arrow that hits the dragon's now bare chest. The group's combined effort to finish the dragon off and so the beast let out one final roar before collapsing to the cold ground. Rengo wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his shirt and breathed heavily.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell puts his hands on his knees, panting a little. That took a lot out of him, but it gave him a little more respect for Dmitri. That was a one-in-a-million shot with a knife. Took a lot of skill.

Pen

The game is on!
"A really well done job, everyone," Rengo says panting. He goes and picks up his black coat from the grass. It was burned along the edges but he put it on anyway. "Now we're pretty close to the entrance to Castle Town," he says to the group. "No offense to you, Rasul, but it's probably best of either Darkell of I drive the cart the last bit of the way. The guards might be extra suspicious seeing a dwarf. We won't draw as much attention to ourselves if a Hylian sits behinds the reels."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Darkell glances up and gestures to Rengo, "You probably should. Me and horses don't tend to get along very well. Besides, my cloak is kind of telling of a magic user, which would mean that I'm probably not a merchant."

Pen

The game is on!
((The cart isn't pulled by horses. I think it's oxen, right?))

"Alright, I'll drive us the last bit," says Rengo. But before he gets up in the driver's seat he notices how the cart has an image of Rasul's face on both sides of it. "Hmm... and I reckon we'd better do something about that as well."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul laughs
" there is a paint shop right inside of Castle Town"
Rasul says as he vehemently demands he drive the cart so they don't destroy the almighty paintjob
((
screen-shot-2013-01-29-at-22.00.43.png
))

Pen

The game is on!
"In Castle Town, huh?" mutters Rengo. "That's a little too late I'm afraid." He looks over at the image of Rasul on the cart again and smiles. "Hey I just got the weirdest idea... How about we pretend we're slave traders? The Lord of Light did reinforce slavery after all. For slave traders to have an image of a dwarf on their cart would make sense since dwarfs, along with other minorities in Hyrule, are legal as slaves. Rasul and Dmitri, would the two of you be okay with acting as slave prisoners just while we get past the security guards to enter the city? I know it's a wild idea, but I can honestly not think of anything else that could work."

Storm

Rasul was already wearing shackles on his wrists, made of iron
"Im already a.... Lets just keep this going..."
Rasul ties Dmitri to him with a Rope

Pen

The game is on!
"Alright we've got a plan," Rengo says with satisfaction and gets in the driver's seat. Once everyone is in the cart he starts driving.

About half an hour later they approach the eastern entrance to Castle Town. Rengo quickly messes up his hair, goatee and eyebrows a little to look a bit rougher, as he imagines a slave traders to look, and he makes his 'scum-bag face' in preparation to talk to the guards. He stops the cart by the guards in front of the bridge that leads into the city. Two guards walk up to him but there are several more guards nearby.

"Good afternoon, sir," Rengo says with a rispy voice to the guard closest to him. "Just passin' through for me daily business, ya know."

((Btw, is @Swordbomb still playing or did he quit?))

Storm

Those Darknut Guys i used earlier inspect the cart
"Alright. Go on through, sir"
"Oi Xe?"
"Yeah, G?"
"They have a flat"
"You have a flat tire. Would be best to go to Crazy Hakim's Discount mounts for some new wheels"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom