• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Best Console Choice

After finishing up what I want to do in BoTW, I would like to play Twilight Princess as I have never played it before. I booted it up on my Gamecube and my 50 inch TV, and did not like the way the game looked (I realize its a 10 year old game on a new tv) as it was very stretched and what not...So, I figured I should buy the Wii or Wii U remastered version. So, Should I go with the Wii or Wii U version? The Wii U version is definitely more expensive, but will look and control the best im sure, but the Wii version is cheaper and should still run decently well. What do you guys think? Pay extra for the Wii U version or just buy the Wii version? Thank you to all!

Wii U version

The Wii version is an abomination.

The wii version is flipped. All the combat controls amount to random waggling and the controls arent very responsive. It may be widescreen but it'll still look dated. Aiming the bow with the wiimote was the best thing about it, but gyro in the U version is more resposive and needs less recalibration.

U version has more features, looks better, has more in depth and responsive controls, has quick item select, fixes some irritations, has amiibo support and is the right way around.

Get the U version. Its worth it.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I prefer playing the Wii version because I like swinging the remote to attack and the controllers feel nice in my hands.

The BEST version however is the HD remake because it not only looks better but it has a hero mode which makes the enemies slightly less pathetic.

I have only ever played the gamecube game. I never quite got why they made a wii version when the wii was backwards compatible. But whatever. But I would go with wii-U as well if for no reason than link should never be right handed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom