• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trials of the Arbiter RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel makes sure the Stalfos are dead by crushing their skulls
" Now... Mr. Scrub. I believe Dinner over there would like to procure a Clawshot from you"

Mido

Version 1
Hale had previously been annoyed by the constant sound of skulls being crushed; however, Igneel had the right idea.

"I suggest we clear the bodies from the center of the room. I believe we can find a switch on this floor perhaps." He turns over to the Deku Shrub. "Since you seem to be quite trigger-happy with that slingshot, I suppose you wouldn't mind keeping watch on that previous entrance from which the Stalfos emerged?" he cackled. "Our friend with the eloquent vocabulary can join him."

Mido

Version 1
Hale meanwhile began to shove the corpses littering the floor with his feet, kicking them along slowly. He was lucky the night side of his foot was metallic, which gave him a boost of strength in times like these. After moving a few more, he fixed up his cowl.

"See anything conspicuous on this floor, big man?" Hale addressed Igneel.

Storm

Igneel scans the floor
"The tiles in that middle part seem out of sync. Maybe its a puzzle"
Igneel pushes on a lip in the floor and part of the floor moves"

Mido

Version 1
Hale observed the scene.

"Interesting," he said. "I'd surmise that we need to form a pattern or image out of these tiles, maybe. Unfortunately, it's not like any of us would be familiar with insignias related to this place; it's far too ancient." He frowned, but remained pensive.

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
"Very well" Phobetor says, falling back into his usual bored tone, though you get the feeling that he's rolling his eyes behind his mask. He walks over to Buster and leans against a wall. He looks over at the dragon and knight, "What are they?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((Hey guys, so I've been thinking, and while I love the idea, I have no idea how the hell I'm going to do a monster horror RP. I just don't have the ideas necessary to do so. If you guys wanna keep going, I can try, but I'll need ideas to help push us along. Up to you guys though, and if I don't hear anything, I'm just gonna close the RP
Sorry all.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((The problem with exploration is that everyone's explored this dungeon before except apparently Storm, by playing TP. It's something to think about though - would be easier than horror for sure))

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Who says it didn't change at all before link got to it? We explored it as link. Also... what slingshot? How was I trigger happy? I literally did nothing xD))

Storm

((The problem with exploration is that everyone's explored this dungeon before except apparently Storm, by playing TP. It's something to think about though - would be easier than horror for sure))
(i watched the vid you linked, but since we dont have the Boomerang, or the Clawshot, we're ****ed. So gove me a break for looking at alternate ways to do things. Yet theres a chain to pull in the corner, but why not do alternate things for alternate paths, maybe find a secret area)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom