• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THESMALLESTZDMAFIA™ Game Thread :;):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Hi friends. I did the catching up and am now ready for the action.

DISCLAIMER: I really don't like posting on mobile....makes everything take longer, but I digress.

There isn't too much to say on other matters, aside from this claim fiasco. This being said, I do have something to say:

I do agree with kokirion in that Viral's roleblocked claim timing was convenient for him, especially since it was set up by his asking about claim rules. Kokirion's claim seems a tad more out there given the nature of his role, which could only be confirmed by the revelation of the other neighbor. Right now, my gut feeling says it's Regal if we are to assume the claim is true. The only thing bothering me here is that she called for the roleblocked to come out, which seems interesting in that Viral then claimed soon after. Ultimately, it seems that Viral's claim holds slightly more water after the night action was rendered obselete, however, it seems that I will turn my own head and believe Mr. k for now, mainly due to my qualm about Regal.

Vote: Viral Maze

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I thibk I will
Volt: Vibral Muze
I wuuld liyx tow seel wat he iv abd maibe git info ob Koki. Thus dzb wad preddy slowb. It'd toobk a Wil for vibral to rwapond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom