• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The New Time Eater Boss Theme

Edit: I did a reupload of all these videos since people have been telling me that they all sound like noise.

I will now keep all my music here from now on in this topic. These are all songs I reversed and added audio effects to in order to give them the vibe of another dimension. I reversed the songs because the forward version might mislead you away from that whole dimensional vibe I was going for. If you were to hear the lyrics in the forward version of the songs, then that might mislead you. The lyrics also convey a human personality and I wanted to get rid of that human personality.

Last edited:
I will make this one final last post here. I have reuploaded all of my videos since people were complaining that they all sounded like nothing but noise. I think it was the delay (echo) effect I applied to the songs that made them sound like nothing but noise. So I removed that audio effect. Therefore, the songs should be clear to you and others here now. Go ahead and listen to them when you get the time again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom