• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda: The Golden Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibari

Rinkuji
That's a pretty good game, however as the beginning is mostly linear (I went to the haunted village so far) a little more hints about where you have to go would be convenient. For example I had to visit all the castle to find out that one guard will let me access to the chamber which was behind him, and I went through all the swamp to finally understand the Mojo who didn't let me pass earlier let me now that I talked to their king. And now it seems I need an item in the cave where the Deku Prince is, and I don't know what item I need (arc, boomerang, hookshot?) nor where I will find it (maybe the chest in the hidden village? Or I missed one guy in the Castle Town who give me the item?)
It seems there will be a lot of sidequests, and this game is enjoyable, good job o/

That's a pretty good game, however as the beginning is mostly linear (I went to the haunted village so far) a little more hints about where you have to go would be convenient. For example I had to visit all the castle to find out that one guard will let me access to the chamber which was behind him, and I went through all the swamp to finally understand the Mojo who didn't let me pass earlier let me now that I talked to their king. And now it seems I need an item in the cave where the Deku Prince is, and I don't know what item I need (arc, boomerang, hookshot?) nor where I will find it (maybe the chest in the hidden village? Or I missed one guy in the Castle Town who give me the item?)
It seems there will be a lot of sidequests, and this game is enjoyable, good job o/
Tank you for your input. Yes, I have considered making it a little bit easier to find out where you're supposed to go. Like when you meet the Deku guards, they should tell you that you have to speak to the Deku King.

The item you need is the boomerang. You can buy a wooden boomerang in Hyrule Castle Town from Beedle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom