• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The boy whispers into Bela's ear, "I'm at a noodle place, down the road. Keep watch on the young lady dining with me," the little boy giggles and runs off into the crowd, disappearing.

Shay looks down, "This does actually look like good soup," he admits, finally taking a spoon and tasting the broth, "And indeed it is."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Bela was amazed at Shay's projection. she almost thought it was an actual boy.

Storm

Gail smiles and eats more of her noodles
" you wouldn't happen to know a man named Deliron, would you?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay shakes his head, "I have few acquaintances, my dear, and the name doesn't quite ring a bell," of course he's lying through his teeth, but he plays it off decently well. He can only hope that she believes him, and if not, that the group gets over here quickly.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay turns to see an absolute moron waving maniacally.
He shrugs and turns back to her, "I dunno, maybe he's waving at someone else. You seem to know him... friend of yours?"

Storm

"no. I think he might be a friend of yours."
"Shay! I got your message."
Deliron was oblivious, but was at least first on the scene

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
A robed man was reading a book not too far away from Shay and Gail. He was studying, as always, but he couldn't help but notice that a crowd was starting to form a few feet away from him. And around Gail as well. He closes his book, finishes his noodles, and then goes back to his book. He wasn't really reading it this time. He was listening in on the conversation.

Storm

"Tell me about it. Deliron walks around like he owns the place just because his dad is the Elf King"

Libk

The man stood up, put his book in his robes abd turned around with his sword in his hand, holding by the sheathe. He attached the sword belt and adjusted it before turning around to the trio behind him. "Hello, Gail. Are these folks bothering you?"

Storm

"No, Ashar, they're fine. Return to your Studies. There is no cause for alarm..yet"
Belo and Bela walk up to see this idiotic play take place, making them both groan and hangctheir heads in shame at their idiot comrade Deliron

Libk

"Ah. Well I've already finished this book. Hours ago in fact. Was just reading a few things over again for clarity. Fascinating stuff. You should really..." Ashar stopped himself suddenly with a smile. "Sorry. I started rambling again didn't I? Well, who might these people be?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom