• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dragons of Lythan RP (III)

What is wrong with This Parrot?

• He's dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He has ceased to be

• he's bleedin demised

• He's passed on

• He is no more

• He Has Expired and Gone to Meet His Maker

• He is Bereft of Life

• He's Kicked the Bucket

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
a waiter arrives and brings a bowl of Ramen with 2 sets of chopsticks
"So.. what brings you to the Windy Glade?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Exploring," Shay said, "In all my years, I never did see much of the world around me. All I knew was my hut and the general area. Now, in my old age, I want to see the world. Enjoy what little time I have left."

Storm

" you poor thing. off to see the world all alone" The Girl eats some of the noodles

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Shay shakes his head, "It's all fine. I enjoy the silence of travelling alone. I was never the most social soul, even in my youth, so I got quite used to lonesomeness. Never married, had few friends, most of them dead now. But such is life."

Storm

" I know the feeling. My Father died a few years back ,and it's just been me on my own. the people of this town try to be friendly, but I know it's all in vain." the girl sighs into the noodles as she gets a bit more " My name is Gail by the way"

Storm

"I make Kites for the children of the town. it's a rather tedious art, but once you have it down, you can't go wrong"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A young boy giggles and runs over to Bela, pulling on her arm and gesturing for her to kneel down to talk to him.

"Would you mind showing me some of these kites? I don't see many of them, and you must be quite good to make a living doing them here."

Storm

Bela kneels down to the kid
" Yes, little one, what is it?"

Gail smiles " Of course I'll show you the kites, but you've barely touched your noodles"

Storm

Belo skams her hands on the table " well, I suppose Shay is preoccupied, so heres the plan. we sneak into the Palace...under nightfall, through the sewers"

Storm

" slay the Dragon, steal some gold, put it in a chest for later, then head onto the Next Dragon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom