• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild That Trailer Though

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Wow... 100/10! I'm speechless! I don't know where to start. I watched it 6 times so far (I will be watching it more later on) and every time it gets better. HOLY MOLEHILL that was incredible! From the beautiful landscapes, to the excellent voice acting, to the sweeping, intense music, to the engaging battle scenes, this trailer had it all. It brought me nearly to tears every time. I was #hyped before this but now I'm #hyped into the stratosphere.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I like all the characters. While I'm still not keen on the over-stylized character design, if the trailer is any indication there'll be a sizable cast of interesting characters - perhaps even to rival TP? That's a tall order. Hopefully nintendo has written more engaging character driven storylines for these characters like they did with TP. And they've got a whole lot of everything and then some. Koroks, Zora, Deku Tree, freaking Sheikah (and more than just Impa this time it seems), Gorons, that bird guy, and FINALLY what appears to be the return of Gerudo!!

And I must say, even though we've gotten only the barest teases of plot points these premises do have me intrigued. I'm hoping they can finally give Zelda the LEGEND she deserves. Ninty blew it with SS, so here's their second chance to actually make Zelda an interesting, active part of what is ostensibly her story, but I fear they're venturing dangerously close to the manic pixie dreamgirl waifu material of SS.

And for that matter, I hope for an intriguing take on Ganon as well, but everything so far has just set him up as another malevolent cloud. To see Ganondorf make such gains in terms of character development since Ocarina and then have him reduced to a force of nature villain has been disheartening. Hopefully we'll see something of The Dorf's human side this time around. If there are Gerudo then there's hope, I suppose. I'm not against monsterous pig Ganon - Ganondorf's monsterous beast side is an integral part of his character after all - but he's at least gotta be more than just a suspiciously dark and sinister looking cloud.

In any case this could potentially be TLoZ's most interesting cast of characters to date.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Do you guys remember the Twilight Princess reveal? When people were literally in tears over how amazing the trailer was? This blew that moment out of the water for me. This is by far the best trailer I've ever seen. Everything about the game was absolutely spectacular. I simply can't wait. I haven't been this excited for a game in decades. The trailer gave me chills. I can't say enough about it.

That was the best trailer I've ever seen in my life. As many have said, gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes. Also, that FREAKING MUSIC HOLY CRAP! March 3rd can't come soon enough.

I got butterflies with the TP reveal trailer, but this one... that last minute with the swelling music and epic shots and all the new characters... I was stunned! This game is gonna be epic!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think the lore in this game will give me a headache unless they somehow manage to fit it all in without any major contradictions. But i cba focusing on that, the game looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom