• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild That Trailer Though

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Why was she ****ing crying in the first place!? Why does Nintendo have to paint the female as the delicate and emotional one? I wish they would have moved past this stereotype and had the muscular Goron crying onto Link instead.

This is not progressive and I for one refuse to buy the game because of it!
Are you sure? You might miss out on a good game! This game IS progressive in many different areas. Apparently Hylians aren't as concerned about gender "stereotypes" as earthlings are.
Anyways, what do yall think of this being Zelda's ressurection pod?
Capture.JPG
And how about that Sheikah warrior? WHOA!

Are you sure? You might miss out on a good game! This game IS progressive in many different areas. Apparently Hylians aren't as concerned about gender "stereotypes" as earthlings are.
Anyways, what do yall think of this being Zelda's ressurection pod?
View attachment 38277
And how about that Sheikah warrior? WHOA!

Not if it only has male and female characters.

Absolutely problematic!

Voice acting and character expression really do look to add a layer of depth and emotion to the franchise that we've never seen before. This might be the closest link between Link and Zelda we've ever seen, and I look forward to exploring their relation.
Not much that I can say that @A Link In Time hasn't said already. I'm really looking forward to see the character development here. Though I wonder if this Link is going to be closer to the player playing them as well.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This game looks absolutely beautiful. The scenery is stunning and all the characters are super adorable.
Glad we finally got to see some more areas and somewhat of the plot. They didn't give too much away though, it was perfectly done.
I'm so excited!

Tompatuk

Living the dream
I love it. This is going to be something special.

I get what people are saying about the crying but I think that's a cultural differnce between east and west, we will have to live with.

I'm off to put my deposit down on a Switch...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Honestly? I thought the trailer from E3 was the best trailer I've ever seen. But looking back, it was more so the fact that we got it after so much nothing that made me so incredibly emotional. It was still an absolutely amazing trailer, though. But with this new trailer.... holy ****.

I honestly think this was the best trailer I've ever seen for anything in my life. The sheer emotion in the music and the voices (especially Zelda's), the gorgeous world, the hints at the story, everything is coming together so beautifully, and for it to be presented like that? My jaw hit the floor and I was in tears. I've never been this excited for any other video game. This might be "The One". I cannot wait for March 3rd. I'm absolutely ecstatic.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly? I thought the trailer from E3 was the best trailer I've ever seen. But looking back, it was more so the fact that we got it after so much nothing that made me so incredibly emotional. It was still an absolutely amazing trailer, though. But with this new trailer.... holy ****.

I honestly think this was the best trailer I've ever seen for anything in my life. The sheer emotion in the music and the voices (especially Zelda's), the gorgeous world, the hints at the story, everything is coming together so beautifully, and for it to be presented like that? My jaw hit the floor and I was in tears. I've never been this excited for any other video game. This might be "The One". I cannot wait for March 3rd. I'm absolutely ecstatic.
Unironically this. I actually cried when I watched the trailer. The music, the character reel, and the bits of deepest lore toward the end culminating in Link being BTFO and taken away by someone just made me instantly cream my pants. I don't know who Nintendo hired for trailer production and direction but good God do they need to keep that person/those people on speeddial.

It started off as a "Link you're ready to kick Calamity's ass" and ended as a "Link YOU got your ass kicked 100 years ago" trailer. Oh my god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom