• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Because i have 7 votes, and most of the people that voted are known for being semi-active, meaning that thier random vote is going to lynch me before i can be useful. But thats what the Machines want..

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Because i have 7 votes, and most of the people that voted are known for being semi-active, meaning that thier random vote is going to lynch me before i can be useful. But thats what the Machines want..
You'd have a fair point if it was one day before the lynch, but technically it has only been a couple of hours since the game started. Asumming then that due to inactivity you are sure to die is basically assuming the game is dead mere hours after it started. That's quite a strange conclusion.

Anyway, up till now you had a fair point. "Why vote for me?" But now, for good or for worse, you gave us a reason, you claimed. Whatever your intentions, you do are the only person right now who "did" something. Dangerous choice during RVS

Storm

I had 5 before the claim because Mafia from last game werent happy with the death i recieved last game and want to see it again. Of course Deku-Sama waa the one who killed me, so..

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I had 5 before the claim because Mafia from last game werent happy with the death i recieved last game and want to see it again. Of course Deku-Sama waa the one who killed me, so..
I honestly have no freaking idea what you're trying to say. Coherency is a thing y'know.

Anyway, why exactly did you claim? It was a clear act of desperation over what was (at the time) very obviously an RVS bandwagon. You were in absolutely no danger of being lynched. It makes no sense.

Storm

Im not that popular... So when someone calls me something, or says something about me, and people agree, it spreads like a wildfire, i get ridiculed, and then it becomes fact, no matter how big the lie is. So tell me: why did you guys join Dan's wagon?

kokirion

Alright, I suppose you're just really really new to mafia.
In a way I understand it then. You know, many people here have played 25+ mafia games already. The thing is that when you play so many games you've seen every player in good and bad moments and so tend to forget about these past accusations quickly.
During the first day, people often jokingly still vote for those people, but just as a joke (or in Vergo's case, I KNOW you have a crush on me, but how often do I have to tell you that threatening to burn me alive is not very romantic?). They usually unvote after a few real life days and then go for someone completely different.

Storm

I tried joining the Mafia part 5 years ago, only to get predjudices out, then 3 years ago, only to see people verbally abuse me in PMs, so forgive me if im a bit tense about being lynched for acting how i normally do when i get lynched Day 1 like i am because im me

kokirion

You know what, we've already been discusisng this all for pages. I don't further want to discuss this topic for now.

I reacted a bit bold when I first saw it, so alright, I'll unvote for now. But know that I'm watching you.

Unvote

And if you're truly our medic and survive day 1, don't die on us during the night.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Storm I'm sorry you got bullied, but honestly, that has absolutely nothing to do with this game and doesn't even come close to justifying your ridiculous claim. Also, you didn't answer my question, but I know that it was stupid of me to expect a serious response from you so meh, I'll leave you alone for now.

*ahem* moving on...

Storm

Again. 9/10 times im on mobile. It is very hard to do the quote post quote post. So forgive me Child who lost his Innocence, i will personally only answer questions from you from now on, even if theyre not directed at me. Now since i dont want to get modkilled, im not going to reiterate my claim, but how am i to know whst is actual and what is false. This is my second game. It could have ended up with 11 jokers joining the wagon, Day 1 ends, you lose me, The Synths get x kills, and you go "****" and then disadvantage, plus id have nothing to do all day but pretend i matter. So Tristan. My question to you is: why worry about a nobody like me and not go after the Veteran players?

I'm getting deja vu from last game here. It seems almost too convenient for Storm to have another protecting role this game if his claim is true. But hey, the two mafia games are independent events, so there's a small probability he really did get consecutive protection roles.

You know, Storm, one of my very first mafia games went a bit like this. I just posted some random comment, and then suddenly Zenox randomly voted for me, and before I knew it, I was lynched on the first day. That experience definitely annoyed me, so I'm not a fan of speed lynches on day one. But I agree with kokirion here that most people probably didn't want to lynch you so quickly either, and you need to not give in to pressure so quickly. Still, I don't think it's fair for people to fault you too much when this is your second mafia game.

Storm

Im having to catch up and play with the big boys. Heres hoping i make it to day 5

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
11247930575_4aa7a960ac_c.jpg

@Storm I'd like to hear your reasoning behind claiming doctor on day one, again. If your claim is true, you've just made yourself completely useless to the town, and will either be roleblocked for the rest of the game if the mafia has a roleblocker, or just outright nightkilled. I.e. exactly what happened last game. Why try the same thing again? What's your goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom