• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin was already gone by the time he'd said that. He checks his player's guide, which had a map of the town, "I guess we're on the South side of town... so let's head this way I guess," he shrugs, "Unless you guys have any other suggestions?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus wonders if he is even a part of this group if when he has a question, and he thinks he is right next to Alwin, as if he is tied right next to him, he is unheard.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin shrugs, "Maybe he did, maybe he didnt, who knows," he wonders why Luous went out of his way to sprint after him to ask him a question like this, but doesnt dwell on it.

Storm

"Sorry. it's just my IRL me flooding through. makes me want to do things I know aren't in the game I don't think... I'll find out if we ever get to a Mechanized level

Storm

JossWhedon-640x480.jpg

Lupus walked along with the group, exploring

Mido

Version 1
The south side of the town seemed generally well-kept, if not a little seedy compared to where they were earlier. A brief pang of paranoia hits Ardeel, who begins wondering if those guys with the Joker insignia operated around here. Then again, it was likely too soon for them to establish operations in the town since the first floor was cleared very recently. With this in mind, he shrugs it off for the time being.

"So...are you excited for your XP shift?" Ardeel attempts to make small talk with Lenora, his demeanor somewhat nervous amid a smile. It seemed like some time ago since they last had a one-on-one conversation, even if in reality that wasn't the case.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora looks at Ardeel with a smile. "Yeah, it should be fun," she replies. "Are you excited too?" Dammit, why couldn't she have come up with something better to say to him. This hadn't been a problem before. Think think think! "I mean, the night shift seems a bit more risky than the day shifts," she tries to keep the conversation going. "I don't think I'd be brave enough to volunteer for that." She blushes slightly. Unsure of whether or not what she'd said was a good response.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel's smile becomes less nervous after Lenora's words.

"Oh, don't say that!" he replies. "I-I think you'd do fine during the night. You're really skilled with your claymore, and I'd say you're also among the most prepared with your knack for alchemy and making us potions and stuff. Heck, it's not like I had a choice to take the night shift. I mean, I was sort of drafted into it!" Ardeel stumbles through his last sentence, but finishes it cleanly and with a slight laugh. "But to answer your first question, I'm definitely a little excited, but also slightly anxious. Not sure what the night life is like on the new floor, but I suppose it will be interesting to see!" Ardeel finishes his words with a nod, followed by his arms going over his head for a stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom