• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Strongest Avatar

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Which avatar from the series do you think is the mosr powerful? Red, the first? Gold, who beat Red? Brandon/May, who fought aliens? Dawn/Luke, who literally fought God? Those other guys who did stuff? What do you think?

Very interesting question. I don't think you could rank them exactly, but if we grant each one everything we possibly could, there's a few that would at least be in the running.

Red: The first and the original, Red has been spun recently as the true Pokemon Master due to completing the first Pokedex and capturing every known Pokemon at the time. His biggest claim to the title is having the highest level Pokemon team in the entire main line series, and catching one of the most powerful Pokemon of all time, Mewtwo.

Gold: Not too many notable accomplishments, but the fact that he hiked his way to the top of Mount Silver and beat Red at his own game is telling enough. As far as we know, it's the only canonical loss that Red ever had until very recently in Sun/Moon.

Lucas/Dawn: Beating Cynthia is probably a big enough accomplishment on its own, but the biggest thing that keeps them in the running is their triumph and potential capture over the god of Pokemon himself, Arceus. That's a huge accomplishment.

Sun/Moon: It takes a pretty big badass to found a Pokemon League and be its first champion, but just like Gold, the fact that they were potentially able to defeat Red puts them higher up than others.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sun/Moon: It takes a pretty big badass to found a Pokemon League and be its first champion, but just like Gold, the fact that they were potentially able to defeat Red puts them higher up than others.
Not to mention they battled and captured several highly destructive and unstable inter-dimensional beasts.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
latest

I'd have to say Roku is the Strongest Avatar I know of....
or Maybe
2759492-water_monster.jpg

I mean Aang mixed with the Tide spirit is pretty Strong
latest

but Avatar Kiyoshi split a whole Continent...
I cant comment about Korra...

Didn't Red live on a mountain for 2 years with nothing but his Pokémon? that does make him strong.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I think Red would be the strongest because, while he doesn't have the feats of some of the others, he does have a head start. My personal headcanon is that, after Gold beat him, Red left Mt. Silver and started traveling the world again, growing stronger along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom