• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Story Project Sign Ups (Help a Brother Out)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I posted this in my blog, but I said I was gonna also post it here as a sign up. Read, and if you become interested, sign up. You need to create a character, but his/her name shall be your own ZD username. I already explained why. :cool:

For now I only have Myself and Magatha as default cast. I'll start the first story with us. :P But if others join, I will surely try to fit you in. Something I forgot to mention in my blog post...you can be a human, dragir, elf, rixacor, or just tell me what you wanna be and I will see if it works or not. No god characters at this point, though.

Name
Weapons
Personality
Appearance
Other

Blog Post

Sup, Friends of the Great Gobli? It's me, and I have something to say.

I've decided about what I wanna do when it comes to my writing. I've agreed with myself that I won't be touching The Masked God story until I save 2000 dollars. I will be doing that with work, of course, but it will take some time, maybe two months or so, depends how it goes.

That doesn't mean I won't be writing. It's time for me to start a project, or else I feel like I am going to fall into oblivion. Tomorrow is the 4th of July, and as I celebrate that, I wanna have something up by then. Not just something, an intro to a story that should be the beginning to a series that I wanna craft from scratch just for ZD.

Honestly I haven't done much with my Dragir created race. And well, today at work I thought that I could do something with them for good. I've written some stories here about them, but most I did not finish. The only ones that come to mind are the Zelda fic I wrote back then where a Dragir named Atsuma plays the Hero of Time role. And then there is Guild on Wheels, where my friend Magatha was the star for that story. But it was a brief one, and I feel like I should give her more. Something better than that story.

I'm gonna put something together very similar to Radamanthys: The Monster Slayer, and other failed stories of mine. Well not failed, but unfinished. :P I think I am gonna call this Jindahan Tales, or Phydorian Tales. It won't be just about the Dragir. I will also write other short stories featuring characters from all over the world of Jindaha/Phydoria. The first one will feature a Dragir House, though, and I think it will be quite good. I thought about it at work and I am ready to go, ready to start writing it. :)

Here's the catch, though. As I want this project solely for ZD, I want the cast to be ZDers. Kinda like what I had going with Deity Wars. I sorta wanna make up for that one, too. :P I only want a ZD cast so my faithful readers will be able to identify members and characters easier. I'll pm a few of you asking for a character. You can also pm me if you want in, but I will also post this as a Sign Up in the Writing Section, so join there if you want to be part of the world and the stories that will surely be coming.

If you've read up to this point, thanks, in truth. *bows* I appreciate it. :)

A final word. I am going to allow comments in my blog now just in case you have something to say. Just don't flame me, lol, 'cause my flaming sword okorina burns harsher. :nod:

And with that I am off. ~Gobli

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Actually, I have this small project on hold, Princess. I doubt I will continue it. But how about you submit a character for my Fire Emblem fic? That's gonna be a cool story, and I will be posting the intro very soon, perhaps tonight or tomorrow. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom