• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
((Ret-con and continue I think. Mido recently made me want to write Alor more. The group is on Lola, the group's ship, heading to a rebel base))

Alor is still in the gunner's seat after a short combat. A couple of tie fighter had followed them, nothing they couldn't handle, but that voice calling to him was stuck in the back of his mind. He held his master's saber as he sat in the gunner's seat, waiting for them all to land safely on the planet of the Rebel Base. "How many Jedi do we have on this ship?" He calls out. "I... I need some guidance I think."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"One... maybe two? I don't remember exactly," Tenzen changes the controls to autopilot and turns back to face his crew, "Almost there guys. Another twenty minutes or so."

Mido

Version 1
((Ret-con and continue I think. Mido recently made me want to write Alor more. The group is on Lola, the group's ship, heading to a rebel base))

Alor is still in the gunner's seat after a short combat. A couple of tie fighter had followed them, nothing they couldn't handle, but that voice calling to him was stuck in the back of his mind. He held his master's saber as he sat in the gunner's seat, waiting for them all to land safely on the planet of the Rebel Base. "How many Jedi do we have on this ship?" He calls out. "I... I need some guidance I think."

((What can I say, except: :right: ))

Dax sits still in the copilot seat, still riding the adrenaline of using that railgun. If he wasn't careful, he'd want more adventure, but he remembers his objective. Stick with these folks until they get to a safe planet and promptly go into hiding.

"Let's just get this show on the road," he grunts. "If I was feeling extra cranky today, I would have charged payment for that suicide mission, but you folks are lucky you've caught me in a good mood."

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen found Dax's statement rather ridiculous but elected not to say anything about it. Instead he remained in his seat quietly letting his gaze wander free without moving his head.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((alright I guess this is back on!))

"Well thank you for your generosity Dax!" Chandra yells back sarcastically as she bullseyes a tiefighter

Libk

((alright I guess this is back on!))

"Well thank you for your generosity Dax!" Chandra yells back sarcastically as she bullseyes a tiefighter
((I just moved us past any fighting. We'll just pretend d you go a stray. I feel things got a bit confusing so I moved us to a point where we have Lola (our ship) and are landing at the rebel base on Dabtooine perhaps?))

Libk

Upon landing, Alor is the first to step off of the ship. He nods to Chandra "Let me know when the next briefing is. I... I need to figure something out." He waves to everyone as he heads out to find a Jedi Master.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen slips out of his seat and walks out into the hangar, "I'll pass, Chandra," he replies, "Someone needs to keep up with the maintinence on this old girl."

Pen

The game is on!
"If you uhm need help fixing anything on the ship, Tenzen, just let me know," Dio-Pen offers. "I don't mean to say you're incapable, because surely you're not. I just want to offer my help because fixing things is probably what I do best..." His ever timid nature is obvious but it's clear that he just wants to be of use after not having done much during the flight.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen shrugs, "I can probably find some work for you," he trusted Dio well enough, but would keep an eye on him, at least for now. He'd see hiw his crewmate worked. It would be nice to have help after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom