• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"If it does, point me to the controls. I've got this." Alor had finished putting on the common clothing. He still used the belt for his armor instead of one of the extras that were there, clipping the lightsaber to it. Once again he heard it calling out to him.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin sighs. "Does anyone else remember the time when peaceful conflict resolution was not only possible, but widely used?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Those times are over, man. They've been over for a while now. Welcome to war," Tenzen obviously isn't happy to be saying this, but to him, it's truth. The only way to solve violence is with violence.

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen also knew that what Tenzen said was true. For a long time Dio-Pen had tried to avoid the war, but ever since he was caught up in it the second time he's been forced to act.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
((sorry guys not been receiving alerts for some reason))
Rin had grabbed her blaster and waited "Finally some good people to rob" she muttered under her breath.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The ship swung around and fired its lasers at the rebels. The ship shook throwing Chandra against a wall. Grunting, she gets up. "Follow them!" She yells as the other ship takes off.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen quickly opens a status report. Nothing major - just some external damage.
"Sorry girl," he says under his breath, then speeds off after the other ship. A few laser blasts pass by the ship, barely missing them, "Do we have a plan on how to get to them?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Not one that could capture a ship," Tenzen replied, "It's mostly for supply pickups in dangerous area. Every once in a while we'd pick up a troop if they were in real danger. But I doubt we'd do much more than attract their blasts with the thing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom