• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin had seen the guards as she ran back onto the ship firing off a few shots from her blaster in their general direction. "Is this everyone?" She asked the group

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I have no idea what you did to piss them off so much, but I love it," Tenzen yells, throwing on the thrusters, "Hold onto your butts!" This ascent was going to be a little faster than he wouldve liked it to be, but it was necessary. Once they were above the skyline, he switched to forward thrust, and they were off.

Mido

Version 1
Dax had heard the plan after Chandra told him it, but he didn't heed it. Instead, he had been relaxing in the ship keeping guard. He had just wanted to get off this planet and lie low like he planned. Unfortunately, he and those on board were in for quite the treat; but they fortunately made it with the ship in time for the others. Armed with a rail gun he found in the back, Dax assisted in defending the others from troopers pursuing them to the ship, and he enjoyed every second if it. Now that the crew was off, Dax sits lazily in the copilot seat. He tries to hide his enjoyment of the brief skirmish with his normally stoic demeanor. Holding his mug from earlier, he takes an imaginary sip to ease himself.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor sits down in one of the seats, letting his limbs relax for a moment. For someome who usually kept excellent posture, he was now in the worst posture you could imagine. He barely looked like a soldier at the moment. After a moment of rest, he corrected his posture and took his helmet off, setting it down next to him. He held his master's lightsaber and stared at it for a while, almost certain he could hear her voice calling to him. But it wasn't loud enough to make it out.

Once he snapped out of his trance, he starting taking the armor pieces off of the bodysuit underneath. "Does anyone have anything else I might be able to wear? I'm starting to think this armor isn't a good idea."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen herks his thumb backwards, "I have some extra sets of clothes in the back. Nothing fancy and no promises that itll fit you, but you can check," he checks his sensors. They should probably set a course soon, "You guys get anything that tells us where to go?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Chandra notices the crews morale is low. Hers is low as well but she was in a leader-ish position so she had to set an example. In her cheeriest voice, she said "Alright! Good job team!" And then switched back to her normal, lower, semi-monotone voice, "Er- next we need to track down our old ship and retake it, or destroy it. The hologram system has important rebel plans and we can't afford to let them slip into the wrong hands." She takes off her leather jacket (a rare event) and slams her sniper rifle into a weapons rack on the wall. She then unbuckles her holster belt but kept her blaster pistol with her. With that, she hops onto a cushioned bench, lays back across it, hands behind her head, and and shouts up to the cockpit, "I just uploaded the signal for a tracking device on our old ship. Enter the listed coordinates and set a course. Wake me when we arrive" Chandra falls asleep.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor goes through the clothes and picks out something really simple, though he didn't really have a taste for anything fancy anyway. He then went over to Laeothrin and sat down. "Commander... sorry. Uh... What should I call you?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Laeothrin smiles at him. "You may call me Laeothrin. It is my name, after all. I have he feeling that we" He gestures to everyone in the ship. "Are probably going to get to know each other well; especially if we spend this much time in space. Not much else to do if you're not a pilot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom