• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((Oh yeah, I forgot about him))

Chandra is relieved when she hears Alor's voice. "Sorry we left you," she says, "head north a few blocks to the spaceport. That's where we are."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Weren't you busy meeting Vader? But yes, we're fine. Our ship got stolen, so we're going to need to steal a new one."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I'll be there in a few minutes. And... let's not discuss Vader. Deal?" He starts heading off to the spaceport, still in stealth.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tenzen sits in the afterlife, because he's dead apparently, wondering what the hell happened. And also where his ship was. He drinks ghost-tea because I guess that's what dead people do.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((We are in a spaceport waiting for Alor to catch up. Yeah this is a huge role play with a boat load of people, probably the biggest RP here. Its understandable, take your time to catch up!))

Libk

Alor had finally found the group and cane out of his stealth. He was still holding his commander's lightsaber, not able to let it go. He was afraid Vader could show up at any moment.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Right about then, a familiar looking transport ship shows up out of nowhere and drops to the ground next to them. The radio is blaring with epic music as the hatch pops open, "In! Now!" Tenzen yells, his death suddenly retconned.

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen, who was just about to get a little bomb ready to throw and use a distraction, quickly and quietly got on the ship upon seeing the familiar face.

Libk

Alor was startled for a moment, jumping a bit for the first time since he was young and training. Most clones no longer reacted to things in such a way, but Alor went through something most other clones didn't live through. He was quick to get on the ship, recognizing some of their companions in it. "Come on. Let's get off this rock. I'm sure we don't want to wait around too long. The empire has to be searching for us by now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom