• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] - BOTW Spoiler Round Up

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Then the CT/AT are as equal a 'what if' as the DT.

The DT is a what if Link lost, and the CT/AT is what if Link succeeded.
Okay, but I would rather just one side actually be considered the canonical ending of the game.

Actually, no, she's talking about Link specifically. And not 'the spirit of the Hero' or anything- this specific Link. In this game Link goes to the Twilight Realm (according to several sources)
So if it's this Link specifically, do we get to go to the sky and travel through time?

Also, I disagree with a DB. If all three timelines were brought together, it would mean that Hyrule was both flooded and not flooded, The IW happened and didn't happen, Calamity Ganon is both Ganon I and II, etc. It would make things a complete and utter wreck.

Remember, people used to debate the placement of ALttP back in the day, as there was evidence of a placement on both the AT and CT(AT had the existence of a seal on the SR by seven sages, River Zoras only, and intent from 1998 while the CT had the placement of the MS and a Hyrule with the geography of Old Hyrule). And at the end of the day, it wasn't in either one of those timelines, but a third one.

I think it's going to be a case of one side outweighing the others. And due to Aonuma's statement about there being many attacks by Ganon, a Hyrule that looks like Old Hyrule with the events of OoT having happened, it seems like it will be the end of the DT.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Actually, no, she's talking about Link specifically. And not 'the spirit of the Hero' or anything- this specific Link. In this game Link goes to the Twilight Realm (according to several sources)
This Link has literally never been to the twilight realm. Zelda's words are words of ceremony as she christens the Appointed Knight. Her words are anointed to those who wield the Blade that Seals Darkness; she knows nothing of the past heroes and in fact, this game is so far in the future that the Hero of Time is mere legend as mentioned by Kass.

Hey guys. I accidently found Epona in Breath of the Wild very early in the game. If anyone is interested, here is my video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ZP6sQFe-Q

Edit: Thought I posted it in the wrong spot, but I just realised it got moved. Woops.

I thought there was suppose to be a sidequest related to epona. Kinda disappointed that its amiibo related. Good thing i actually have that amiibo or I would have been pretty upset.

Just found out theres a hyrule compendium in the sheikah slate thats basically a photo encloypedia that you get to make of all the materials and weapons and probably enemies too. Guess I know what will be distracting me 100% of the time. I loved the photo/figurine sidequest in Wind Waker :3 very happy something similar is back.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Running around fighting giant rocks is my favorite pastime. There's one in Hateno Beach that drops diamonds, and is very easy to take out. Highly recommend for repairing Champion weapons!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
BotW is the ballsiest title in the series to date and I don't mean because of muh vorce actins but because they actually show Link's ****ing death on screen. This is insane in the membrane son.

I was climbing up to the peak at some random mountain top around southern Necluda. I just had a holy s$$$ moment. I saw a green dragon spiraling up in the air in the distance and eventually entering through some dark spinning cloud in the sky. And then coming from the ground again. Farosh dragon and completely different than the dragon seen in the trailer before release/spoiler boss fight video on youtube. It seems there are at least two dragons in this game. I wonder if there are more in other parts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom