• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This thread is for asking questions relating to gameplay in BOTW. Such as if you're stuck or confused on something.

Please tag spoilers with a label giving a general idea on the topic so that people who have already passed the section you are referring to will check it while others won't be spoiled.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey forum dwellers,

Is there a spot where you can farm these godly elemental weapons? There are respawning frostblades in Hyrule Castle right above Lockup, but so far I haven't found any respawning thunder/flame blades. Only Blessings in shrines in Akkala.

I've tried shooting the elemental dragons but they only drop Scales and Robbie doesn't concern his thot chasing ass e
With godly items only ancient weapons and hoes.

So tell me where you can find these weapons.

Theaterke

Is this just fantasy?
Hi guys,

Has anyone else encountered a circle of glowing animals?? I know you have the Blupee (glowing rabbit) but I was hiking up by the Mogg Latan Shrine and there in a meadow I found a circle of these Blupee and a bigger glowing (what looked like some sort of) stag creature. It even gave me the option to mount it. But all of them disappeared. Even after reloading my last save, they didn't show up again.

Anyone else encountered this??

Hey,
Does anyone know if it's possible to quit out of one of the Divine Beast missions? I started Inside Vah Naboris, got to the Thunderblight Canon boss and don't think I have any chance of defeating it because I don't have enough one handed swords which seems to be a bit of a requirement. Jumping off the thing causes me to die and respawn back on it. All the auto saves are from the same mission. I can't see any way of quitting out of it... don't really want to have to start the whole game again.
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks

Where is korok forest on the map and does Hestu actually go there after your first encounter with him? I read that he doesn't but im not sure.

Where is korok forest on the map and does Hestu actually go there after your first encounter with him? I read that he doesn't but im not sure.
Korok forest is South left of death mountain big forest north right of hyrule castle.

Hestu will go to korok forest but will appear at stables on the way their getting "lost" or off track till you have found korok forest through the lost woods. Hope that helps.

Someone on another forum talking about the hylian shield mentions that their is a shop in a "Tarry village (sp?)" that will resell you unique weapons and shields that you broke. Does anyone know where that shop and village are as I've been foolishly trying to learn to parry and bloke using the hylian shield on guardian blasts because it looks cool doing it but now it's about to break and I would like to have a new one at least by the time I go back to fight Ganon. It was fun goings to grab it early but I've been a bit silly burning its durability like that so quickly.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
glowing animals?? I know you have the Blupee (glowing rabbit) but I was hiking up by the Mogg Latan Shrine and there in a meadow I found a circle of these Blupee and a bigger glowing (what looked like some sort of) stag creature. It even gave me the option to mount it. But all of them disappeared. Even after reloading my last save, they didn't show up again.

Anyone else encountered this??
I've not encountered a circle of glowing animals , but I knoe that if you shoot the rabbit it drops Rupees.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Has anybody figured out how to access the Akalla Tech Building yet? There's a strong wind current that keeps me from paragliding into the entrance at the front. Is this just part of the main questline?

Korok forest is South left of death mountain big forest north right of hyrule castle.

Hestu will go to korok forest but will appear at stables on the way their getting "lost" or off track till you have found korok forest through the lost woods. Hope that helps.

Someone on another forum talking about the hylian shield mentions that their is a shop in a "Tarry village (sp?)" that will resell you unique weapons and shields that you broke. Does anyone know where that shop and village are as I've been foolishly trying to learn to parry and bloke using the hylian shield on guardian blasts because it looks cool doing it but now it's about to break and I would like to have a new one at least by the time I go back to fight Ganon. It was fun goings to grab it early but I've been a bit silly burning its durability like that so quickly.

Thats cool if thats true.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Has anybody figured out how to access the Akalla Tech Building yet? There's a strong wind current that keeps me from paragliding into the entrance at the front. Is this just part of the main questline?
Why can't you enter Akkala Tech Lab? It's just a regular door.

Or do you mean the Lomei Labyrinth? For that you need at least 3 upgrades to your stamina vessel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom