• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Song of Time cover, Animatics, and Art

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
It's been a while since I've shared my work here! I've been doing a lot of work lately, and I'm really excited to share it here!
I've been working on and gathering a production team for an animated adaptation to my fanfic, Lost In Termina. I was going to share some of my work for it (among some other things) here today~
And animation, since I forgot that in the title. XD

This was actually made just yesterday. I had made the Song of Time cover in Garageband as practice and recorded the vocalizations a few months ago. Everything was made by me though~

An animatic for Lost In Termina Animated. Jace (the boy, of course) was voiced by Edrulz500 on YouTube, and Iris was voiced by me. I hope to have more animatics to share in the future.

A montage of progress for Lost In Termina animated~!

It isn't Lost In Termina related, but it is just a preview of some of my animation work ^^

__fool_s_gold___by_fayelenefyre-da1osxm.png

A recent colored drawing of mine that goes with another story I've been writing called Fool's Gold. Fool's Gold takes place in ancient Termina, back when Hyrule was still heavily at war with demons. It tells the tale of the deku outlaw, Midas, and his gang's adventures through Termina- all the while, telling how Termina's kingdom, Ikana, slowly fell. (if you are familiar with Jace from Lost In Termina, you may notice that this character in the drawing- Midas, looks like him. That is because he is a distant ancestor). I will be submitting this fanfiction to here soon as well once I have more chapters written for it. I currently have chapter 1 on my DeviantART.

tidas_by_fayelenefyre-da403nm.gif

This was actually a gift animation for a friend's birthday of their character, Tidas. I plan on coloring it, but I feel the animation could be less jagged. I'm still practicing with my animation, so it's a start, yeah? I honestly should have gone with a character who was more animation friendly xD but I was up for the challenge, haha.

Last edited:
This artstyle is amazing! Song of time cover was great too. Keep up the great work. Cant wait to see the lost in termina animation when youre done! Let me know when its finished!

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
This artstyle is amazing! Song of time cover was great too. Keep up the great work. Cant wait to see the lost in termina animation when youre done! Let me know when its finished!

Thank you! : D I'm glad you like it~! LIT will probably be in production for a long time, but I'll certainly be keeping progress public and will be sharing many pieces from the animation : D

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
I remember reading your story a long time ago. It was very good^^.
And this looks fantastic, in terms of animation and music. I wish you the best of luck!

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
I remember reading your story a long time ago. It was very good^^.
And this looks fantastic, in terms of animation and music. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you! : D I'm glad some people still remember that old thing XD Can't believe I started that thing back in 2011, haha.
That means an awful lot! I currently have a very small team for the animation, but we're slowly making progress- it makes me happy to know that people like the work so far!

Oh, and in case you still need high quality sound effects there's this website that has all of them free to download: http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSounds/

Oh hey, this is perfect! Thank you so much : D I've been looking for a place to download sound effects~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom