• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some Questions

L

Link305

Hi there !, I'm new here, I'm from Argentina, so, sorry for my bad English, I only have what I learned on High School.

There are two questions that are blowing my mind over and over these three last days.
I wish that I could send this two to...some productor of Zelda, or someone related to the people behind Zelda, but, this is imposible xD.
So, I publish here to see what you think, guys.

What do you think about some..."The legend of Link" ?.
I mean, Link could be traped in some Ganon's Castle, and the main character would be Zelda...It could be possible, come on, Zelda in TP show a sword, actually I have a toy of Zelda holding a sword, it won't be weird viewing Zelda fighting with a sword, in any cases, she could transform into Sheik and continue the adventure...I think it could be really fun if it were real.

And the other, I'm a really fan of N64's Zeldas, for me OoT is the best game has ever been created in the world.
If it could be created a NEW Zelda, with new features, and new history, plot and these stuff, BUT with the graphics of N64's Zelda, it will be AMAZING for me. (And a new sidequest, more difficult and more axciting).

Maybe my two ideas are a crazy thinkins, but, what do you think ?.

Sorry for my bad English again x.x

Bye bye !!.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Legend of Link would be funny. I mean it is LoL after all! Well, that would be a good idea for a spin-off title, but I don't really see that working for a main Zelda. And the name in the series title isn't always referring to the trapped person.
As for your second question, I don't get what you're really asking. I don't get why you would want to see a Zelda game with the N64 graphics when you could have WW, TP, SS, or OoT 3D graphics. And a Zelda game can't always be perfect, some people will be disappointed with some things always. Every person is different and has different tastes as to what they like.

jugglaj91

I am me....
Welcome to ZD!

As for your questions like PhantomTriforce stated could work well for a spin off game. I am sure that Nintendo has pondered the idea of a Zelda game with Zelda as the lead but aren't sure how to execute it properly.

Now while nostalgia can be a powerful thing, it isn't in the best interest to release something new with 13 year old graphics. Now while I don't believe that graphics make a game they are an important factor to a lot of people. So while nostalgia has its power over a lot of us when we play games and wish things could go back, it would be looked down upon by many people in the industry saying "why go back when you have this much power to do so much with now?"

L

Link305

Yeah, I wouldn't be the best if they do a new game with N64's graphics...but they never can leave OoT, they are ever doing a new remake xD.
I'm sure that they love OoT most than other Zelda game xD.

(Oh god, I feel so weird talking in English...I feel like you were not beign able to understand me xD).

And about the LoL, yeah, I was thinking in a spin-off, like...tingle's games xD...or...not soooo spin-off :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom