• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So what's going on with the internet?

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I keep hearing that the US Government is selling the internet or something. I'm not too knowledgeable on it and all the articles I looked up don't really give enough information. So I was wondering what you guys think about it.

Lanky Kong

borf
I keep hearing that the US Government is selling the internet or something. I'm not too knowledgeable on it and all the articles I looked up don't really give enough information. So I was wondering what you guys think about it.
I'm pretty sure the US government couldn't do that as the internet is a global service, no one really "owns" it

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
This again? I thought this happened already? Twice. at least by my count.

lol what does that even mean? "sell the internet." I wouldn't believe everything you hear on it, that's for sure.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Wasn't the internet invented by an Englishman?? It seems pretty ludicrous that one country could sell it

Salem

SICK
If so, can I buy stocks in the Internet? Maybe that will insure it will never be ****ty in my area or home at least ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom