• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild So if there's a Ranch Ruins...

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Saw online that the ruins of Lon Lon Ranch were found. Went to the location and what do you know! The track, tower, and fences were all there. It was a very nice touch and it got me excited and it got me thinking....

Are there any other landmarks hidden in the world of BotW that are still undiscovered?

Have you found anything noteworthy during your playthrough?

Mido

Version 1
I happened to pass those ruins in particular on my random go-rounds of doing absolutely nothing. It was definitely interesting to see some sort of remnants of the familiar in an overworld as grand as BOTW's. The Temple of Time is another notable structure of old; otherwise, I haven't taken notice of much else in this regard. Now I only wonder what could lie at Mido Swamp....

I havent noticed other aside from what everyone has reported on

TP castle town

OOT Hyrule castle courtyard and trail

@RiverZora took note of the leviathan bones looking like Levias, Wind Fish and Jabu

Arbiters Grounds and Spectacle Rock are in there too

I dont have the best eye for catching these things though but now that i've finished the game i'll be scouting the world and keeping my eyes open.

The Master Sword pedestal in the woods is implied to be the same one seen in ALttP and ALBW.

The springs from SS are both there as well.
Interestingly, Skyview Spring appears to now be the Spring of Power, in the Akkala province, nowhere near the forest... and the Earth Spring now appears to be the Spring of Wisdom on Mount Lanayru, implying this to have once been Eldin Volcano... which gives us an idea of the sort of geographical changes that have occurred within Hyrule since SS.
There is also a third spring (the Spring of Courage) in the Faron Province, but it doesn't match either of the springs in SS (I personally think they may have originally intended for there to be three springs in SS, with the third having been cut during development).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom