• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Sign Up for ROTD/SOTF/ (A Story That Will Not Be Posted Here)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, (lol) sounds weird but that is how it is. :P You will sign up for a story that has already been written but that I will be altering/editing greatly, so in the end I guess it will sort of be 3 new tales, but with elements from those two stories kept, and added elements from other of my stories such as Asgard Legends, etc. Once I finish writing/editing the 3 stories, I will put them up for sale, all three in one book, and I will come and leave a link to where you can buy it if you want to.

I've already managed to organize a "lengthy" cast for this, but since in my blog I said I wasn't gonna use the default cast from the second attempt of ROTD, I decided to offer a sign up with some spots that can still be filled if you want to submit a character for it. There are ten opened positions by default. I dunno whether I will get all ten filled up, but if any of you want to participate, by all means just sign up. The only peeps from ZD who have characters already for this trilogy are: Magatha, Mandy287, Violet, and Raindrop14, the others from ROTD version 2 I decided not to add since I respect their submitted characters and didn't want those characters to become my property when it is all said and done. So anyway, you can be a human, a demon, an angel, a dragir, an elf, or a minor deity that's either good or evil. I will leave this thread opened until next Friday, and if all positions are filled up and there are still others who wish to join, keep doing so, I will see how I can organize your characters.

BTW, I won't be posting the story here, but I will probably post a few previews. ~Atsuma

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom