• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Sheikah Slate 7 now with 20mp camera?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In WWHD taking selfies was a enjoyable feature and led to some amusing shots and I was wondering if people would be interested in the Sheikah slate having a camera on it to take pictographs of links adventures and being able to share them with other players.

Would this feature increase your enjoyment or would you not really be interested in it?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, considering the Switch itself has a screenshot function, I don't think it would be necessary to include it as a function of the Sheikah Slate. It'd be kinda redundant. I would love it if it weren't for that, though.
But your forgetin about the Wii U what can we do with the Wii U? well the truthi s I want to take some pictograms with my sheekah sleight and if you don't let me do it, NIntendo...boy I'll throw a pitched fit just to beat you up.

@Chocolate Storm
Here's a little present for you. A rare amiibo.

UWpqHyD.jpg

With a world as big as BoTW itll be a while for everyone to see everything and it could be cool to post new and exciting or funny pictures within the community... the Sheikah Slate is a Hylian iPad and would be a shoe-in for a camera that could have a Nintendo Gallery style side quest stapled to it.

But as Az said you can take screenshots etc via the console itself so if a camera feature is in the game it'll have an in game purpose rather than just being there.

In WWHD taking selfies was a enjoyable feature and led to some amusing shots and I was wondering if people would be interested in the Sheikah slate having a camera on it to take pictographs of links adventures and being able to share them with other players.

Would this feature increase your enjoyment or would you not really be interested in it?

I would be interested in it. Pictographs in WW and MM was a fun sidequest, then in WWHD taking the selfies and other pics and being able to share them (via bottles) was nice. I missed having a feature like that in TPHD.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So camera confirmed! And any who said about those poxy screenshots making it pointless. Can you perform special poses during these regular Switch screenshots? No! So take that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom